Jump to Chat
Jump to Top
AFFLICTION

In a world you thought you knew, secrets remained hidden in the shrouds of time and destiny. In the age of the internet and television, the characters of your childhood fairy tales, your favorite movies, or even your wildest desires are all reality. Humanity has found itself no longer alone. The monsters are out of the closet. Magic is real. Society has found itself divided into those who have accepted the 'others', and those who wish to send these creatures into a fiery grave.

Here you'll find a church that promises lasting life by embracing the eternal curse of the vampire. There are groups of humans who have risen up to create hate groups to destroy the supernatural. An eternal struggle between angels and demons amidst it all, threatening destruction of the entire world in the cross-fire. All the while, most of society works, lives, breathes, right along side monsters and beautiful creatures from their dreams. Who are you among them?

Welcome to Savannah, Georgia.

Character of the Quarter
Seth Jefferson

Thread of the Quarter
Old Face, New Trouble

Hero of the Quarter
Freya Storm

Villain of the Quarter
Zander & Sabryn

Pure Heart of the Quarter
Fouch Sobry

Dark Heart of the Quarter
Etain Devlin

Romantic of the Quarter
Lark Eswin

We Ship This of the Quarter
Lark & Zander

Valued Member of the Quarter
Sacha & Firefly

New Character of the Quarter
Seth Jefferson

Skin by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory.
Push Sidebar by MERC of Merc does Cookies.
Tooltips by MALIHU.
Pop out PM by BLACK @ Code

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Needles and Nibbles {Xander}
Posted on: Mar 29 2018, 06:24 PM

monster
The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly.
Eventually Xander was sure that he would have to sit down and tell Lucy all about how he had become what he was. That he’d been some military fluke that they had been all too eager to sweep under the rug, just like all the others. If they pretended that he didn’t exist and that his condition had nothing to do with their experiments, then they didn’t have to pay for any of the after effects. Unfortunately it was the same way they thought about most injuries or mental ailments. Good ole Uncle Sam, he’d take until you had nothing left to give, then kick you right out onto the streets. That was a conversation far connected from the moment, however. Right now he was far too interested in introducing himself to his Keiserin in a manner that had very little to do with conversation and everything to do with physicality.

The voracity he exhibited when the time finally came, however, was surprising even to himself. The beast within him may have been a relatively passive creature, but when faced with another of its kind and one of significant strength, he did his part to amplify the urgency. The beast and man were of the same mind for once and both wanted nothing more than to take hold of her and make her scream – in the best manner possible of course. The decision had already been made in his mind by the time she crawled into his lap, so she would find absolutely no hindrances in her progression. At worst he simply caught her up and managed her hands to keep her from getting to the point too quickly and bringing an end to something that he fully anticipated enjoy to the fullest. He wanted to enjoy every kiss, every touch, and every reaction that came of it.

The way she shivered and squirmed was what really drove him to a new height. Since his first shift he’d learned to embrace his ability to sense vibrations, but something about the way they came into existence in the midst of a sensual situation truly made his mouth water. For some it was hearing their lover moan or gasp, he just happened to love it when they trembled. Now that wasn’t to say that he didn’t enjoy hearing her moan. Quite the contrary in fact. It was a badge of honor to hear that sweet song swell in the room as his teeth raked across her blushing lip. It was all part of a greater whole and he was gluttonous enough to want the whole lot of it.

As her shirt was pulled from her body and discarded he took the time to lower his gaze. The heady lust-laden blue had darkened to an almost gunmetal grey and yet they still managed to reflect the sight he partook of. The stretch of sheer black fabric pulled taut across her flesh, puckering to leave a pyramid of air between the material and flesh where her nipple grew hard and ripe. A sound similar to a growl coursed through his throat, but it was far too airy to be a growl. It was a deep rumbling hiss that sizzled across his tongue and into the space between them. As she moved into him the sound only grew in volume, until the whole of his chest seemed to vibrate with the intensity of it. Sliding his hands down her nearly bare back he pressed his palms firmly into the flesh, kneading it along as he moved toward her backside.

A small pause came only as she pleaded with him for a change in venue. While he didn’t laugh there was definitely a bemused grin on his lips; not only because of her urgency to preserve the workspace but also because of the way she quivered. Sliding his hands all the way down, he bypassed her waistline and cupped his hands beneath her backside, right into the divot between the bottom of her buttons and her thighs. As he stood he lifted her upward in the same instant, showing little to no effort in the process. Holding her aloft he followed her directions toward where she’d said her office was located. As he did he lowered his head toward hers and whispered against her lips, that same rugged roil still lush in his tone. “We wouldn’t want to be unsanitary, would we?”

It was probably for the best, since he had every intention of ensuring that whatever space they ended up on was dripping wet by the time they were through. It wouldn’t do anyone any bit of good if they came to her shop and were greeted by the scent of sex and the tacky remnants to go with it. Opening the door upon arrival he stepped into her office and swiftly shut the door the moment they were through it. Once their privacy had been truly assured he began sliding his hands from her backside down the length of her legs to her knees. Unraveling her grip he urged her from where she was upon him, lowering her to the ground so that he had the freedom to really look her over. As he did he didn’t bother to hide the brush of his tongue over his lips or the fact that he had already brought his hands to his belt to begin unbuckling it.

As he slid the leather from the metal clasp he spoke to her once more. “I think it’s about time you take those off…” A nod of his head and a shift of his eyes toward her shorts was a clear indication of exactly what he had in mind. Unbuttoning his jeans slowly he lured the zipper downward only to stop at that point, waiting to make sure she was shedding the remnants of her outwear. If she wasn’t, then he’d happily help her, either way they wouldn’t be divided for long. That much was more than evident in the ravenous glint in his eyes. At this point there was absolutely no turning back, at least, not for him.

59 posts | Advanced Member | Were-Snake | Send Message
32 | Firefighter | Were-Snake | |
"The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it."
Awards: 4

application | plotter | want ad || Written by Sacha | Offline
Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Mar 31 2018, 11:48 AM

i've got a renegade heart
————————— and it's s c r e a m i n' your name.—————————

The Keiserin was left shaking and roughly panting when her shirt was discarded. She watched as his eyes, now a deep gray that drew another shiver from deep within, took in her comfortable choice of undergarment. Xander's gravelly hiss caused another of her own to the surface, sliding between barely parted lips like the softest silk to brush against his face. She was used to this... Sex was usually as simple as shaking hands for Lucy, so why was this so different? Why was her body reacting so violently to every kneading touch, every slide of skin against skin? who'd decided that now would be a good time to go gaga over some guy she didn't even know?

Deciding to bother with figuring out the frustrating ball of instinctual needs that would come with some pretty heavy consequences later, Lucy focused on the task at hand, her fingers reaching to grasp his shoulders as he surrounded her in muscular arms and the heady scent of male. Pressing her forehead against his was all she could control. Her hips were moving, grinding, pressing. She didn't want to move, but they had to. The shop was gaining momentum in the community and one bad review about her private room stinking of sex would ruin her. The serpent let out a soft groan when she was easily lifted into the air, strong hands cupping her ass and making her feel light as a feather. He would find that she was a bit heavier than she looked, though. There was thickly corded muscle beneath all of those smooth contours that screamed femininity and hid her true strength.

“We wouldn’t want to be unsanitary, would we?”

Their lips brushed as he spoke in those rugged tones that tugged at a knot nestled deep within her belly and pulled a soft sigh from her lips, tongue reaching out to pull in more of his scent as well as to teasingly taste his bottom lip. It didn't take long for him to reach the office or to quickly shut the door behind him. She'd lowered her head on the journey and was greedily feasting on his neck and collarbone with nips and kisses when he moved his hands to her knees, unwinding the constrictor from around his waist and lowering her so that she could stand on her own. The change brought a whine from deep within her throat followed by a bit of the high-pitched hiss of an agitated snake.

The moment she realized what it was that he wanted, though, Lucy smirked and watched him unbutton his jeans and give her a look before she slowly moved to remove her shorts. Sure, she wanted him now, but her mischievous nature couldn't be stifled even in a situation such as this. Rather than scramble to take them off, she flicked open the button before slowly lowering her zipper. Hooking her thumbs beneath the waistband, she slowly pushed the denim down over her shapely hips and kept the fall of her shorts slow over long, lean legs. Black micro-mesh panties matched the nearly see-through bra and hugged her figure nicely as well as comfortably. The heeled boots that had become her trademark over the years stayed on her feet as she stepped out of her shorts and lifted a brow at him. "So Xander... Do you have any more demands?" Lucy bit her lip, wondering what his answer would be, before taking a few steps back and lifting herself up to sit on the edge of the large desk that was made from a dark mahogany, similar to the furniture in the lobby.

--------------------
user posted image
44 posts | Advanced Member | Were-Snake | Send Message
73 | Tattoo Artist/ Keiserin of the Nest | Weresnake | |
""
Awards: 2

application | plotter | want ad || Written by Andy | Offline
Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Apr 1 2018, 01:14 PM

monster
The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly.
Lucy would have been smart to thank the lord for small blessings. If Xander had been any less of a man her pleas for relocation would have been lost in the midst of every eager roll of her hips. As it was he had a difficult time convincing himself that he needed to be a gentleman and not simply say to hell with her shop and its sanctity and bend her over the table right then and there. Thankfully he had more willpower than their exchange might have led on. He could be the bigger person and bide his time until they were in a more suitable setting. After all if he didn’t adhere to her wishes he wouldn’t be able to truly cut loose and the last thing he wanted was to feel any form of guilt while he was enjoying the pleasures her body had to offer.

Even as they moved from one room to another, Lucy continued to test his resolve. Introducing a slew of wicked possibilities into his thought process with every action she made. Even as she licked his lips and allowed the heat of her sighs upon them cool the sweltering flesh, he imagined turning her sharply into the wall. Shoving her against the closest flat surface the hallway had to offer so he could lewdly thrust in against the heat he could already feel building between her thighs. He wanted to rut against her while he drank down her moans, lips locked and tongues tied. Of course he wasn’t entirely sure that fucking her in the hallway would be any better than in the studio. She’d asked for her office and that’s what he would deliver, but once he got her there, he was going to make certain to satiate his lusts.

The response she gave him as he set her down brought a grin to his lips. While he wasn’t an arrogant man by any means, he was one susceptible to flattery. While she didn’t compliment him verbally, she did bluster his confidence with the sheer voracity of her excitement. That she was so displeased with being put down at all made him feel like he was a mile tall, so why not smile about it? As she began to submit to his request his smile simply shifted. His lips closed and their corners quirked, playing into the cut of his jaw to accentuate that masculine angle of his features. Watching her undress was almost hypnotic; ensuring that there wasn’t so much as a moment lost without his eyes fixed upon her body. As she slid the denim downward he kept his gaze fixed upon the revealed bounty, following the flesh to waistline of her panties and down over her abdomen and sex to the space between her shapely thighs. A space he had every intention of filling.

When the fabric slipped her fingers his attention ascended, drawing his gaze upward over the svelte curves of her frame until he found his way to her eyes once more. “Demands? For you? My Queen?” As she sidled her way onto the desk he started to approach her, leaving his pants unbuttoned and unzipped, so that the article shifted with his step; each tooth or rivet of metal offering a clattering sound that only added to the salaciousness of his approach. Tisking the thought he clicked the tip of his tongue against the roof of his mouth just behind his teeth, nice and quiet, just loud enough to hint at the notion of scolding while maintaining the whisper-like volume that belonged in the depths of a bedroom.

As he arrived he slid his hands over her knees, cupping their caps in his palms as he rotated them to caress the thinly stretched flesh before easing them upward. Moving along her thighs he began to alternate from the tops of their length to the outer edge, keeping his fingers and thumbs spread so that the muscle of her legs welled up into the curve between them. His eyes never left her own as his grip suddenly tightened and she jerked her forward, forcing her pert little ass to bounce on the top of the desk as he drew her toward him. “I wouldn’t dream of it. I only want to be the best subject I can be…” Grinning slightly he moved downward, easing to one knee before her. As he did he moved his hands to her lower thighs, using the same cleft between his forefinger and thumb as stirrups for the divot just beneath her buttocks.

Leaning into her he brought his face mere inches from the ripe swell of her sex, tightly managed by the micro-fiber that still clung to her body. Extending his tongue he pressed the very tip of the muscle to the bottom of her slit, only to drag it upward with just enough pressure to torture her along the way. The gesture was not simply about the sensation garnered from his tongue sliding over the material that divided him from her flesh, but about scenting her arousal. Tasting the lust that she exuded as only a snake was able. Flicking his tongue rapidly at the apex of her labia he inhaled her with a far deeper draw, only to exhale his delight with what he tasted in a vulgar hiss. Tightening his grip upon her he pressed his lips to the plump curve of her mound, before pressing his tongue into the fabric with enough force to split her lips, so that this time as he licked his way from the base of her slit to her clit, he forced the folds apart to expose the bundle of nerves at their peak. Using the micro-fiber to his benefit he rolled his tongue side to side, allowing the fibers to add to the friction of his tongue.

"The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it."

Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Apr 1 2018, 04:20 PM

i've got a renegade heart
————————— and it's s c r e a m i n' your name.—————————

Though she was hopelessly seduced, that didn't mean Lucy didn't have a good head on her shoulders. She knew she was playing with fire if his hisses and the look on his face were any indication. As he carried her and she tempted fate, the Keiserin thought that maybe she was going too far. Sure, he was drop-dead gorgeous and definitely a guy she'd fawn over any other time, but it wasn't like her to just... Hop in bed. She was a creature of emotion before anything else, so why was this so different? With the bit of interaction they'd been able to have, she was sure she'd come to love the man in time if he decided to stick around, but that was beside the point. She was running on straight hormones and primal instinct. He was a male of her own species, a creature of cold blood and hard scales. Though, even within the bubble of pheromones and natural urges, she'd seen a kindness. A good nature that wasn't often found within their kind.

No. She wouldn't be deterred. The serpent refused as she lashed out and demanded that the "human" part of her being just shut up and enjoy this. Lucy hadn't planned on not enjoying it, but the boa wasn't so sure she liked the way her thoughts were almost contradicting her actions.

It didn't matter really. As soon as Xander had put her down and she began lowering her shorts, the way that he smiled and took her in, eyes glued to her form as denim slid down over her sensitive skin, the Keiserin could no longer think about anything else. Her office was quickly filling up with their scents and, with the removal of her shorts, it was only happening faster. She was practically drunk on it, this mixture of male musk and her own heat that invaded her lungs and clouded her thoughts.

He followed her movements, soft sounds made by his zipper only adding more tension to the atmosphere. She was naked, vulnerable, and yet there he was, another predator still protected and stalking toward her. Finding a seat on the desk was a blessing in disguise. Lucy wasn't sure how much longer she would've been able to stay standing on long legs that wanted to buckle underneath her weight. It became a curse, however, when he joined her and ran his hands over her legs, teasing her muscles into long trembles that reverberated through her body. She couldn't help the way her lips fell open and her chest heaved, forcing her to draw his scent across her tongue.

Letting go of a surprised squeak and a hiss as he pulled her closer, Lucy's hands lifted to grip his shoulders reflexively. Her shudders became more violent as he spoke. She regarded his words with a bit of a tilted brow and glazed-over eyes. She'd been about to answer with a teasing comeback of her own, but the grin on his face stopped her in her tracks. She wondered what he wa- oh... As he slowly lowered to one knee, wrapping his large hands to wrap around the underside of her upper thigh, Lucy let out a choppy breath and could do nothing but watch. Her irises returned to their normal stormy grey colour. She wasn't calming, but she also wasn't in control of the situation. In fact, as soon as his tongue reached out to stroke her sex, Lucy had involuntarily taken a role of submission. Her gasp, the way her thighs quivered in his grip... All of it indicated her complete lack of power in the situation. Hell, even the way she leaned back on her hands and let her head fall back on a deep, husky moan was a sign of letting herself be swept up.

Her back arched and her thighs tightened when she heard his hiss. Twitches and shivers racked her body. She felt his tongue delve deeper into her folds, drawing forth another low moan of pleasure from deep in her belly. Lucy's long body began to writhe when he found her clit, his tongue and the micro-lace fabric causing heat to build and pool in the pit of her stomach. One long-fingered hand reached out to tangle itself in his hair and she gasped out his name, wanting nothing more than to continue down this possibly dangerous road, damn the consequences.

--------------------
user posted image
44 posts | Advanced Member | Were-Snake | Send Message
73 | Tattoo Artist/ Keiserin of the Nest | Weresnake | |
""
Awards: 2

application | plotter | want ad || Written by Andy | Offline
Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Apr 14 2018, 05:22 PM

monster
Thought hadn’t exactly played a primary role in what was unfolding in that office. By all rights Xander had simply been trying to find some semblance of normalcy in his life. What had begun as something quite typical for him had quickly become something entirely unlike him. While there was no doubt that he enjoyed the company of a woman, he wasn’t typically the type to immediately sleep with someone. At least he hadn’t been before everything had happened with his wife. Once he got back from his second tour, he’d been a whole new person – quite literally. As much as he wanted to claim that he was still that kind hearted hopeless romantic that he had always been, there was a part of him that wanted to avoid being that ever again. It was easier to be the kind of man who scooped up the first pretty girl he saw and took her home for a sleazy hookup. The truth of the matter was, however, he was neither who he had been nor who he thought himself to bed.

If he was simply the type of person who flashed a quick smile at a hopeful girl to get her into bed, then he wouldn’t have put himself in the position he was in now. Skeevy players only cared about getting off as quickly as possible then shrugging off their momentary lover before they started to develop feelings. He was less preoccupied with his own pleasure than he was that of the woman who’d managed to arouse both the man and beast alike. He wanted to elevate her degree of pleasure until the aroma she emitted was thick enough for him to choke upon. Until every last inch of her body pulsated with the involuntary convulsions that came with a well delivered orgasm. Perhaps in some small way it was just as greedy to desire that level of exhaustion in his lover as it was to simply seek to reach his own climax. It did after all make him feel validated in some small way.

The thought that his ex-wife had any influence on that moment at all made the viper within him bear his fangs and hiss in disdain. All it was interested in was the boa who continued to flick her tail and spread her scent through the nether between them. Closing his eyes he pushed the devious woman from his mind and focused fully upon what was happening right here, right now. When he opened his eyes once more they remained an icy blue, but the pupil began to stretch, growing narrower at the bottom and top until they became narrow slits. As she trembled the sensation he garnered from the vibrations made his manhood throb with another rapid pulse of his heart. Twisting his tongue around he rolled it as well as he was able around her clit with the fabric still dividing them before he withdrew his tongue all together to deliver a far different sensation.

As soon as his tongue withdrew inhaled sharply in a quick staccato motion. Without exhaling he breathed inward at least three or four times, sucking the air in through his lips, pulling each breath across her moist clit like literal ice. The contrast to the heat would inevitably make her squirm even more, though when she did he’d simply tighten his grip upon her thighs to keep her fixed in her place. Once he had reached his limit he exhaled only to press his mouth upon her once more. Sucking upon that live wired nerve ending he managed to draw it inward enough to apply a slight pressure with his teeth. It wasn’t enough to harm her by any means, just to add another dimension to the sensation he was feeding into her body. Leaning back just a bit he released one of her thighs in order to hook his fingers into the crotch of her underwear, pulling them to the side of her swollen lips to truly expose her sex to him.

Once they were out of the way he pressed into her once more, extending his tongue to delve deeply into her vaginal canal before sliding it upward – allowing it to curve across the top of her entrance, bowing in an arch to ensure the pressure was palpable as he slid it upward. Once he found her clitoris once more he puckered his lips to draw upon it with a lewd kiss, that smack every bit as audible as it was physically sensational. In the same motion he used his fingers that had drawn her panties aside to slip into her sex. Easing two fingers into her core he rolled them, twisting their tips from a sideways position till they were pointed right up toward her pelvis. Kneading into her g-spot repeatedly as he continued to stir his fingers within her, half circles rolling from left to mid, then right, then mid once more. As he milked the juices from within her he never once let up on her clit, rolling his tongue so the warm muscle undulated against it in time with the arrival of his fingertips against her g-spot. All the while he never once took his eyes away from her.

Link | | Quote | |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Discord Chat
If you don't have a Discord account, don't worry. Just click "Login" and type in any user name to get started!
Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Affiliates
-->