Jump to Chat
Jump to Top
AFFLICTION

In a world you thought you knew, secrets remained hidden in the shrouds of time and destiny. In the age of the internet and television, the characters of your childhood fairy tales, your favorite movies, or even your wildest desires are all reality. Humanity has found itself no longer alone. The monsters are out of the closet. Magic is real. Society has found itself divided into those who have accepted the 'others', and those who wish to send these creatures into a fiery grave.

Here you'll find a church that promises lasting life by embracing the eternal curse of the vampire. There are groups of humans who have risen up to create hate groups to destroy the supernatural. An eternal struggle between angels and demons amidst it all, threatening destruction of the entire world in the cross-fire. All the while, most of society works, lives, breathes, right along side monsters and beautiful creatures from their dreams. Who are you among them?

Welcome to Savannah, Georgia.

Character of the Quarter
Seth Jefferson

Thread of the Quarter
Old Face, New Trouble

Hero of the Quarter
Freya Storm

Villain of the Quarter
Zander & Sabryn

Pure Heart of the Quarter
Fouch Sobry

Dark Heart of the Quarter
Etain Devlin

Romantic of the Quarter
Lark Eswin

We Ship This of the Quarter
Lark & Zander

Valued Member of the Quarter
Sacha & Firefly

New Character of the Quarter
Seth Jefferson

Skin by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory.
Push Sidebar by MERC of Merc does Cookies.
Tooltips by MALIHU.
Pop out PM by BLACK @ Code

Add Reply
New Poll

Party Hard
Posted on: Nov 8 2017, 12:42 PM

.amybg{background-image:url('https://lemanagement.se/images/models/a/1499155057ja0vzgl.jpg'); width:400px; height:320px; }.gradbg{background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%, rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,rgba(18,0,0,0)), color-stop(100%,rgba(18,0,0,1))); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#00120000', endColorstr='#120000',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-9 */height:400px; height:320px;}.amytext{background-color:#120000; width:330px; color:#9C7C7C; padding: 0px 35px 15px 35px; text-align: justify; line-height:100%; font-family: 'calibri', sans-serif; font-size:11px;}.amytitle{font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 12px; color:#9C7C7C; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing:5px;line-height:120%; }.amytitle2{font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size:24px; color:#FFF; line-height:100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff; border-top: 1px solid #fff; display:inline-block; text-transform: uppercase;}.amydets{font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 9px; color:#9C7C7C; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing:2px;line-height:120%; padding: 0px 0px 15px 0px; display:inline-block;}Throwback ThursdayIt was late into the night at Club Kashmir, though for most club goers the night was merely beginning. It was certainly only the beginning for Constantine, it was work that had brought him, but it was the atmosphere that made him stay. The 80’s music, the colourful drinks, the scantily clad women. He felt at home already, he felt more Constantine. Even if he could hear Kane constantly sighing and tutting at him for the first few hours of the night, he’d long since fallen into a slumber, leaving Constantine alone.The club was booming, packed to the brim full of people, not that that bothered Constantine. Beneath the lights, with a microphone in hand, he looked to the people who surrounded him with a grin. “AND I’M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOOOOOLF!” He sang in the microphone to the beat of the music behind him, booming out of the karaoke machine. Who knew how long he’d been there singing karaoke. Long enough at least to have reached the high score in three bon-jovi songs. He didn’t show signs of stopping till a bouncer showed up, arms crossed and staring him down whilst a small applause came from his audience. A cocky smirk lit his face, and he looked at the bouncer, throwing the microphone his way. “Sorry tough guy, am I hoggin’ the stage?” He gave a bow to his esteemed audience, walking past the bouncer and giving him a pat on his back as he passed. “Sing somethin’ good for us.”He sifted through the crowd, leaving the bouncer looking mighty pissed and clearly resisting the urge to throw punches his way. Constantine got to the bar, leaning against it and leaning in towards the bartender to make himself heard over the music. “Can I get an… apple juice?” She rose a brow at him, as if trying to figure out if he was serious, before determining he was in fact, serious. After a few seconds, she nodded to pour him a glass. He leaned back against the bar, trying to identify his target within the crowd. The man was said to frequent the place, but he couldn’t sense a demons presence. Not yet at least. Until he showed up, he’d fit in, enjoy the music and the environment, and enjoy his apple juice that had just arrived on the bar besides him. He took a $10 note, handing it over and leaving her with the change, sipping his drink cooly.There were certainly worse places he could be in, he wasn't hunting a demon in a sewer, which he had done before, and certainly wasn't looking to relive that. Modern demon hunting had its advantages. Lesser people would be sitting there, anxious, cautious and generally wary in case that demon came in, silently planning how to deal with it. Constantine instead was laid back, all smiles, looking forward to when that demon came, and when that demon lost its head. Lucy Freidrichson∎ ◣ ◥

0 posts | Unregistered | | Send Message
Constantine Snow
| | | |
""
application | plotter | want ad || Written by |
Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Nov 25 2017, 08:38 AM

i've got a renegade heart
————————— and it's s c r e a m i n' your name.—————————

Lucy didn't often treat herself to nights out. Running an entire nest was a lot of work for one woman, but she'd taken on the responsibility. It just meant that she didn't get out as much as she'd like anymore. A karaoke bar was just what she needed. Her little old ford chugged through the night as she got more and more excited about the fun she was certain she was going to have.

She entered the club wearing a skin-tight number in bright, neon colors. Thigh-high boots and a high ponytail graced her body as her only accessories. She watched with interest as a man hogged the karaoke machine, but he was funny. She laughed and cheered along with everyone else when he was finally taken down from the stage. There was a massive smile on her face and just one too many drinks in her stomach when she herself got up on the stage and requested her song. Sure, it wasn't quite an 80's hit, but they had it, so she was gonna sing it.

Her breath was already heavy due to the alcohol and it only added to the sensuality of her husky voice when she took the microphone and the music started playing.

"I love myself, I want you to love me
When I feel down, I want you above me
I search myself, I want you to find me
I forget myself, I want you to remind me"

Her eyelids fluttered a bit before they closed and she really got into it. Lucy held onto the mic stand like her life depended on it and gyrated her hips a bit. It was obvious that she was just a bit tipsy, but not so drunk that she was slurring her words.

"I close my eyes and see you before me
Think I would die if you were to ignore me
A fool could see just how much I adore you
I'd get down on my knees, I'd do anything for you"

Her eyes opened again and she scanned her rapt audience, searching each expression. Lucy had come out to have fun, and so she sent that million-watt smile out to everyone who was paying attention to her performance.

"I don't want anybody else
When I think about you, I touch myself
Ooh, I don't want anybody else
When I think about you, I touch myself"

The serpentine queen rolled her hips and swished her long, dark hair as she reached the final lines of the song, not worried about whether or not she was making a scene. When she finally finished, Lucy handed the mic off to whoever was next in line and headed back to the bar, a little winded and ready to grab herself something a little stronger since the buzz had already worn off.

--------------------
user posted image
44 posts | Advanced Member | Were-Snake | Send Message
73 | Tattoo Artist/ Keiserin of the Nest | Weresnake | |
""
Awards: 2

application | plotter | want ad || Written by Andy | Offline
Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Nov 26 2017, 10:13 AM

.amybg{background-image:url('https://lemanagement.se/images/models/a/1499155057ja0vzgl.jpg'); width:400px; height:320px; }.gradbg{background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%, rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,rgba(18,0,0,0)), color-stop(100%,rgba(18,0,0,1))); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#00120000', endColorstr='#120000',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-9 */height:400px; height:320px;}.amytext{background-color:#120000; width:330px; color:#9C7C7C; padding: 0px 35px 15px 35px; text-align: justify; line-height:100%; font-family: 'calibri', sans-serif; font-size:11px;}.amytitle{font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 12px; color:#9C7C7C; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing:5px;line-height:120%; }.amytitle2{font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size:24px; color:#FFF; line-height:100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff; border-top: 1px solid #fff; display:inline-block; text-transform: uppercase;}.amydets{font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 9px; color:#9C7C7C; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing:2px;line-height:120%; padding: 0px 0px 15px 0px; display:inline-block;}Throwback Thursday“Come here often handsome?” A woman sat besides him, twirling her finger around her jet black bangs. She sipped a blood-red cocktail through a straw that was set between lips as black as her hair. Constantine looked at her and shrugged loosely. “How bout you walk away and come back with a better line. I’m like a 10, you can't use the lines you'd use for a 4.” her mouth was agape, struggling to believe he actually just said that. Honestly, Constantine just wanted her to storm off with that line, he could already tell she wasn't his type.and storm off she did, after throwing her drink in his face, which he felt was a slight overreaction. He didn’t react, sopping wet he sipped his apple juice, alcohol dripping off of his chin. The barmaid looked a tad concerned, but opted to remain impartial and gave him a handful of paper towels. He patted down his face, turning on his stool towards the karaoke machine that had just sprung to life once more.She was pretty, and a damn good singer and others had begun to notice too. That only made her sexier, the fact that other men practically drooled at her, the song made the drooling worse. He even heard an audible ‘wow’ from a man further down the bar. He watched her come away from the machine, coming towards him and… passed him. Heading down the bar she ended up sitting besides “wow guy”. Constantine watched them, and saw him remain silent for a moment as he established a gameplan. Little did he know, Constantine didn’t play this game fair. Standing up, he drifted on past him, slipping his hand into the man's jacket pocket for a moment and pulling free the contents, using the man's thought process as a good distraction whilst he pulled free a wallet and a set of keys. Checking them, he browsed the contents of the wallet, nothing useful. License, some money for the night. He wanted to move the guy, not ruin his life. The keys however… he stepped outside, looked around at the cars and clicked the button on the keys. A black BMW X5 flashed its lights across from him, and a smirk came across his face. Locking the car again and walking up, he booted the car in the bumper. The car began flashing its lights, alarm sounding. Heading back into the club, he slipped the man's wallet and keys back into his pocket. “Hey, I see you come in in an X5? It's gettin’ stolen.”The man ran off and Constantine took his seat, leaning against the bar with a gentle smile. “Okay, you’re good. Technically cheating though, that was a 90’s song.” he looked to the barmaid and nodded politely to her. “Another apple juice and a…” Human sized mouse perhaps? Oh he could sense her race. A weresnake, not that that bothered him. Just meant she wasn’t the target. Always good, killing beautiful women was one of the more difficult jobs. He looked at her, then to the empty spot in front of her at the bar. “What's your drink? Something as colourful as your outfit or you want something stronger?”Lucy Freidrichson∎ ◣ ◥
Constantine Snow
| | | |
""
Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Dec 2 2017, 12:38 AM

She'd just sat down and was about to order a drink when the guy next to her cleared his throat as if he wanted to say something. Lucy turned to face him. He was cute. Mid-thirties, blonde hair, green eyes, in nice shape. She smiled sweetly, the dumbfounded expression on his face exceedingly adorable. "Yes? How can I help you?" She smirked when he started stuttering. The Keiserin kept a friendly smile on her face. She knew why men had such a reaction. Just because she was kind didn't mean she was completely humble.

"I uh... Um... Hi. My name's Clyde." His smooth southern accent was only broken by the nerves in his throat. "Well hello there, Clyde. I'm Lucy." He gave her a big grin and was about to say something else when someone came and told him his car was being stolen. Lucy had been about to get up and rush out to help when the man sat next to her and told her she'd been cheating. All thoughts of Clyde left her mind when she looked at the newcomer and felt immediately drawn to him.

Her nostrils flared as she drew in his scent, eager to place this man, only to find that he was human. Her face pulled up into a grin of her own and she laughed. "It's not cheating if it's on the machine." Lucy leaned an elbow on the bar and rested her face on her hand. "Then again, I would expect such accusations from a man who attempted to hog the machine all night so that no one else could play."

She watched as he ordered an apple juice... At a bar... Full of alcohol and other drunk people... And turned to ask what she'd like. Lucy chuckled and chalked it up to him maybe being the DD for the night. Never one to turn down a free drink, she wouldn't. "I tend to be a whiskey kinda gal, but if you've got some recommendations, I'm all ears." The serpent looked up toward the stage where a girl with darker hair than she and black lipstick began singing some song about lost love. She tilted her head a bit to the side in curiosity. She almost sounded... Angry. Why would someone sing a song like that out of anger, she wondered. "Wow, sounds like somebody's pissed." Her eyes traveled the crowd for who might be the culprit, but she didn't see anyone acting like an ass, so she figured the lady had probably come out for the sole purpose of blowing off some steam.

Stormy eyes settled back on her new neighbor and she smirked. "So Mr. 'Hungry Like the Wolf', I didn't catch your name. I'm Lucy." She extended her hand in greetings, wondering what about this guy drew her attention. Sure, he was attractive. Who wouldn't be attracted to tall, dark, and handsome? It was something else, something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

--------------------
user posted image
""

Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Jan 1 2018, 07:22 AM

.amybg{background-image:url('https://lemanagement.se/images/models/a/1499155057ja0vzgl.jpg'); width:400px; height:320px; }.gradbg{background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%, rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,rgba(18,0,0,0)), color-stop(100%,rgba(18,0,0,1))); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#00120000', endColorstr='#120000',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-9 */height:400px; height:320px;}.amytext{background-color:#120000; width:330px; color:#9C7C7C; padding: 0px 35px 15px 35px; text-align: justify; line-height:100%; font-family: 'calibri', sans-serif; font-size:11px;}.amytitle{font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 12px; color:#9C7C7C; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing:5px;line-height:120%; }.amytitle2{font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size:24px; color:#FFF; line-height:100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff; border-top: 1px solid #fff; display:inline-block; text-transform: uppercase;}.amydets{font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 9px; color:#9C7C7C; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing:2px;line-height:120%; padding: 0px 0px 15px 0px; display:inline-block;}Throwback Thursday He shrugged with a grin, taking another sip of apple juice. “I like karaoke, what can I say.” Of course that was only half the truth. He was full of half-truths after all. He did like karaoke, but it was merely a means to an end tonight, killing time til his target appeared. He liked this girl already, she was far more interesting than that other girl already. Speaking of, what had happened to that other girl? The answer came from a horrific screech from the karaoke machine, some form of angsty wailing from a familiar face. Turning on the spot, he looked over and laughed, looking back to Lucy. “She must have heard you singing a 90s song.” There had been worse reactions to being turned down by Constantine. Angry love songs were a pretty minor response as opposed to what could have happened. Attempted murder wasn’t unheard of. And there was that incident where he dumped a professional hitwoman. He wondered if she’d ever let that go. She already shot him, that surely made them even.She offered to take recommendations and he had to think for a moment. Whiskey girl, sexy 90’s songs, thigh highs, ponytail. He was getting all kinds of mixed messages from her appearance and attitude, he hardly knew what she’d like to drink. He presumed apple juice was out the window, his personal favourite and not many other peoples over the age of 10. “I’ll let you stick to your whiskey Miss I-Touch-Myself. Can’t help feel you sang that whilst looking directly at me.” He gave a cheeky grin, handing over the money for each of their drinks to the barmaid. Looking her up and down, Constantine shook her hand firmly. “Constantine. Professional karaoke singer.” It wasn’t long before both drinks came and took a sip of his own, before spinning on the stool and leaning back against the bar, just in time to see his friend storm over, throwing the microphone down and throwing a drink over his face. Again. Well she was awful pissed for being rejected by one gu- ohhhhh. When she walked away afterwards he realised who she was. It was her bottom that gave it away, and he nodded, turning his head back to Lucy. “Mistaken identity. My evil twin must have been around. Or my good twin, not sure which one i am yet.”If there was one thing he was good at it was narcissism. If there were two, it was narcissism and talking. So things like this were his forte. Even when hunting the beasties of the night, talking was more handy than most would think. Easy to find the person you’re looking for if everyone thinks you’re on their side. And his off-duty pleasures led to talking and narcissistic tendencies becoming useful. Case and point, he was now sat besides a beautiful woman, soaking wet and slightly sticky from whatever ungodly concoction that woman, whose name Constantine could not remember, had chucked at him. Twice. Taking out his phone, he got the moisture off with a flick of the wrist.before setting it down on the bar. “Now, I’m terrified that woman might strike again so for both our safety, I should probably get your number. So we can warn each other in case of more attacks.” Lucy Freidrichson∎ ◣ ◥

Constantine Snow
| | | |
""
Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Jan 18 2018, 09:25 AM

She couldn't help but giggle. Of course he liked Karaoke... Anyone who came to Kashmir and didn't must be either stupid or looking for some kind of punishment. Shaking her head, that was when the girl with the black lipstick started singing angrily. Her eyes widened at her companion's words. "Hey now! It was on the machine. No one is allowed to get mad at me for it... Especially not after the show that I gave everyone." She grinned at her own expense. It was nice to be sitting next to someone who seemed as unashamedly goofy as she was. Refreshing, even.

She waited for his recommendation as he took a moment to think and she couldn't help but preen a bit, flicking the long pony behind her head to expose a length of pale, smooth neck and folding one leg over the other to show off just a bit more thigh. He went ahead and ordered her a whiskey and she chuckled. "How do you know I wasn't looking at the guy next to you, huh?" It was true... She'd found him among the crowd and her gaze had lingered for a moment, curious as to who he was.

Lucy wasn't disappointed so far. The conversation was fun and interesting and he hadn't groped her, so that was a plus. He also wasn't a stuttering mess like poor Clyde who had already walked by with a dejected look on his face when he saw her sitting next to another guy. It really was too bad... Clyde was cute.

What she hadn't expected was his firm grip on her hand when he shook it. She was used to being treated like some limp little girl by big strong men who underestimated her... Or just didn't know she could crush them with less than the effort it took to shake their hand. Her lips curled up in a smirk. "Constantine... A lot to live up to with a name like that." She leaned toward him a little and her eyes glinted mischievously. "Tell me... Did your momma succeed in raising the saint she named you after? Or do you tend to fall into your namesake's earlier works such as decapitating your opposers and leading great conquests?" She sat back with a smirk and grabbed up the glass that had been sat on the bar in front of her, taking a dainty sip.

What she didn't expect was the sprinkling of some sticky, fruity concoction that had been targeted at Constantine. A small gasp escaped her parted lips just before she turned to stare at the woman who'd done it sauntering away as if she'd done something amazing. Lucy almost sputtered until Hungry Like the Wolf spoke up, saying something about an evil twin. It made her chuckle and the hiss that had risen up in her chest and threatened to lash out at the bitch with the horrid lipstick calmed and the serpent coiled in her belly curled tighter, sufficiently convinced that there wasn't a threat.

His attempt at getting her number was one that she hadn't heard before and had her giggling, so she nodded. "Fine, but you're only allowed to use it if you're in dire need of protection." She only waited a few second before rattling it off, not caring if he was ready for it or not. If he was, good for him. If not, he'd better remember long enough to record it somewhere. Lucy looked him over and noted his virgin skin, wondering if he'd ever given thought to decorating himself with ink. It wasn't everyone's cup of tea and she was well aware of that, but she always liked to offer up her business to people she liked. Reaching out, she ran a finger down his forearm and smirked. "I assume you're a virgin?" She... Hadn't meant it that way. It just came out... And she didn't even notice.

--------------------
user posted image
""

Link | | Quote | |
Posted on: Jan 26 2018, 05:47 PM

.amybg{background-image:url('https://lemanagement.se/images/models/a/1499155057ja0vzgl.jpg'); width:400px; height:320px; }.gradbg{background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%, rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,rgba(18,0,0,0)), color-stop(100%,rgba(18,0,0,1))); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(18,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(18,0,0,1) 100%);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#00120000', endColorstr='#120000',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-9 */height:400px; height:320px;}.amytext{background-color:#120000; width:330px; color:#9C7C7C; padding: 0px 35px 15px 35px; text-align: justify; line-height:100%; font-family: 'calibri', sans-serif; font-size:11px;}.amytitle{font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 12px; color:#9C7C7C; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing:5px;line-height:120%; }.amytitle2{font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size:24px; color:#FFF; line-height:100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff; border-top: 1px solid #fff; display:inline-block; text-transform: uppercase;}.amydets{font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 9px; color:#9C7C7C; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing:2px;line-height:120%; padding: 0px 0px 15px 0px; display:inline-block;}Throwback Thursday “Because the guy next to me, wasn’t me.” He grinned, drinking from his apple juice with an air of unmistakable cockiness. She asked about his name too, and he couldn't help but laugh. He was alive far before both figures, and both were quite opposites in their belief in christianity. Regardless, he grinned and leaned against the bar. “Who’s to say they weren’t named after me?” Though meant as a joke it was, in fact, a possibility. He wouldn’t be surprised if the saint had been named after him, after all he was an angel once. Maybe the saint fancied himself as a rebel like Constantine himself. When she rattled off her numbers, he pulled out his phone, typing criminally slow, so slow in fact he was barely halfway through the number when her finger ran down his arm and she asked if he was a virgin. He stopped typing. Some men may have been offended, maybe even upset or angry, Constantine just grinned. “You’ve caught me. I didn’t pay attention in sex ed and now I'm too scared to try it.”He felt like things were going well, he enjoyed her company and had a big grin on his face. She shared his humour and witty tongue, and was actually enjoying himself on what was meant to be work. Oh shit. Work. He’d forgotten about that. In a flash Constantine was sent spiralling off of his seat, over the bar and into the rack of drinks behind it, the thrown table that had sent him over the bar landing atop him. Face down in a puddle of broken glass and booze he gurgled and moaned, half a beer bottle poking out of his neck and blood pouring from the mouth of the bottle. After a few minutes laying there feeling sorry for himself, he pulled the bottle loose, standing up and turning towards where he’d been hit from, now sensing the demons presence. Stepping on the table and onto the bar, he looked to Lucy with a smile. A confident smile despite the fact he should probably be dead. “Hey so I’ve gotta kill this demon guy or whatever, but this isn't over. Hey!” he shouted over to a man standing idly on the karaoke machine, watching the fight slack-jawed. “Give me some fight music!” he demanded with a point of the index finger. The man began to sift through the songs. “Everybody wants to rule the world?” “Not a fight song!”“Safety dance?”“No!”“R.E.M?” There was a grin and Constantine nodded, the fast pace intro kicking off as Constantine stepped off of the bar, crowd clearing the way for him as he walked towards the hulking 8ft table-thrower that had been waiting impatiently for him. “Hey there big guy.” he greeted, and the beast swung a chair his way, a blade forming in Constantines hand, yet he didn’t use it, instead spiralling over the chair with a corkscrew through the air, landing besides him. “Woah! No need to wreck the establishment.” Swinging a fist at him next, Constantine swung the sword back at him, blade getting stuck in his hefty demonic knuckles. With that, came a kick to the gut and he flew through the air, spinning and turning until he landed on a chair in a seated position, the momentum sliding the chair past a table, and Constantine placed his feet on said table as the chair slowed to a stop, placing his hands behind his head and looking at the sword that the demon pulled out and gripped in his shovel-sized hand. “I’m gonna need that back.” When he ran over and swung the sword downwards, towards his legs, Constantine rolled backwards off of his chair, landing on his feet and catching the chair with his foot as it tipped over, inches from the floor. He then kicked it up into the demons face, punching it when it hit, shattering it into splinters and his punch colliding with his nose. Using the moment he was stunned, he kicked the pommel of the sword, sending it flying up into the air. Two punches to the gut, a roundhouse to the chest and an uppercut later, the demon stumbled back, and the sword fell in between them, and Constantine kicked it straight into the demons chest, pinning him against the wall. He struggled against it, clawing at the blade as Constantine approached. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a shipping label, placing it on his chest. With that he ripped the blade upwards, cutting his head in two. Its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fineReturning to the bar he took his seat, reaching for his now shattered glass uselessly. Turning on his stool to Lucy he put an elbow on the semi-broken bar and leaned on his hand. “So, there a Mr Touch-myself or is it still open for applications?” Constantine seemed oblivious to the chaos surrounding him. The bar was a mess, the club was wrecked, Constantine was covered in blood, and a mysterious pile of ash now lay in a pile of clothes with a label attached reading “Return to sender.”Lucy Freidrichson∎ ◣ ◥
Constantine Snow
| | | |
""
Link | | Quote | |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Discord Chat
If you don't have a Discord account, don't worry. Just click "Login" and type in any user name to get started!
Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Affiliates
-->