Vote! Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RP Lovers

Get Afflicted

In a world you thought you knew, secrets remained hidden in the shrouds of time and destiny. In the age of the internet and television, the characters of your childhood fairy tales, your favorite movies, or even your wildest desires are all reality. Humanity has found itself no longer alone. The monsters are out of the closet. Magic is real. Society has found itself divided into those who have accepted the 'others', and those who wish to send these creatures into a fiery grave. A church that teach the ever lasting life by embracing vampires' eternity. Humans who have risen up to create hate groups against them. An eternal struggle between angels and demons amidst it all, threatening destruction of the entire world in the cross-fire. All the while, most of society works, lives, breathes, right along side monsters and beautiful creatures from their dreams. Who are you among them? Welcome to Savannah, Georgia.

Affliction is a supernatural (and some modern fantasy) role play loosely based on Anita Blake / Merry Gentry lore. We are a R-rated site with explicit content. 18+ members only. Please register with an out of character account first and full character names (first and last).

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Needles and Nibbles {Xander}
Lucy Freidrichson
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 05:31 PM

Free Hugs

Were-Snake

Age // 28

Posts // 32

Species // Weresnake

Occupation // Tattoo Artist/ Keiserin of the Nest

Quote //

Awards: None

Andy is Offline.

Weresnake + Tattoo Artist/ Keiserin of the Nest + 28

It was early Monday evening, 4:25PM to be precise, and she was just waiting on her next client. The name he gave when he called for his appointment was Xander. Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, she got her sketchbooks and her portfolio ready. Lucy wasn't sure what the guy wanted so she'd give him every example of her artwork that she had.

She'd just finished renovating the place the week before and was happy with the way it turned out. A little white house, completely gutted and turned into her own little tattoo haven. there were large white pillars through the main area of the shop where all of her other artists worked. Lucy took her clients into a private room so that those with more bestial natures could feel comfortable while dealing with the pain she would inflict on their bodies. The large front desk was new, as well. Polished mahogany that she'd hand-picked straight from the lumber supplier. The lines and furniture were all sleek and new while the walls had been cluttered with different pieces of artwork, all done in-house by her employees and herself.

The tall, slender brunette was known for her ability to work with even the most difficult skin and was often busy, so she cleaned up while she waited for her 4:45 appointment to show up. Towels were thrown in the washing machine in the back and all of her inks were organized the way that she liked them. The floor was swept and the trashcan emptied of any candy bar wrappers or drink bottles from previous clients. She took a look into the snack machine that was set up in the hall that had been specifically bought and set up so that clients could purchase snacks to carry them through the appointment.

The little bell above the newly-painted red front door chimed and she heard her receptionist make his friendly introductions. Zach was a high school student who'd needed some work, so she'd hired him on to man the front desk. He was a good enough kid and he was bubbly, so she kept him on. It was especially nice that he actually enjoyed the business and had gotten a few tattoos himself since he turned 18. A smirk played on her lips, an idea for a new tat that she'd love to give the teenager. It'd play well with his current artwork. It didn't hurt that he was human and could take ink much more easily than herself.

That was when she heard the buzzer near the door, her own little system where Zack would press a button under the desk to let her know that a client was there to see her. Straightening her shirt, Lucy headed out to the reception area to greet her customer when a scent hit her nose. It was the unmistakable scent of serpent... One that she hadn't met.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 07:55 PM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 41

Species // Were-Snake

Occupation // Firefighter

Quote // The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it.

Awards: 2

Sacha is Offline.

Were-Snake + Firefighter + 32

monster
The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly.
Normalcy will help to ease the transition and ensure further stability. Since he’d heard those words, Xander had resented them. Try as he might he couldn’t help but hold them against the psychiatrist the moment he had said them. Still he had managed to thank the man and go on about his way. Normalcy wasn’t exactly something that he came upon all that easily any more. Since he’d left his second tour with a new found tag along coiled in his core, he hadn’t really been able to be the same. The mood swings from the PTSD alone would have been enough to force him to distance himself from his family, but add to that the fact that he had a bad habit of turning into a ten foot long snake when he lost his cool and you had a recipe for disaster. Much as it pained him to leave his sister and parents behind, he’d done it in an attempt to preserve them and what remained of his sanity.

If he couldn’t rely on his family for stability, then he had to start looking elsewhere. What activities or things were normal for him? Cars were normal, but a bit costly. Bikes were the same way. While tattoos weren’t exactly cheap, they were at least manageable or so he had thought. Much to his surprise and disdain, he found that getting a tattoo now was substantially harder than it had been as an average human. It wasn’t that he couldn’t be tattooed… they just didn’t seem to last. Moreover he found finding a studio that was willing to tattoo him was a bit like pulling teeth. Nobody liked the idea of dirtying their equipment or environment with the blood of a lycanthrope. While he’d been aware of the stigma before, it was nothing compared to actually experiencing it now.

In an attempt to actually achieve the normalcy that his doctor had prescribed, he’d taken his search to the internet. It was shocking just what you could find on the internet if you were willing to look for it. It took a little digging of course to get through all the prejudice bullshit people spewed on the forums to find a legitimate recommendation, but eventually he did manage. The Red Snake was supposed to be hands down the best tattoo parlor in the city for people who struggled with his particular ailment. It wasn’t easy to get into, least of all when he made it clear that he wasn’t just a human frat boy walking off the street for some flash art. It took about a month just to get in the door, so he was hoping that it was worth it.

Pulling up outside the parlor he killed the engine in the galaxy. Tapping the keys on the top of the wheel for a moment, he took the time to really look the place over. It didn’t look like any shop he’d been to before, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. Most of the shops he knew were either overseas or were in an entirely different state. Lifting his hand to his face he gave his jaw a swift rake with his thumb three times over before he muttered, “Fuck it”, and reached to pop open the door. Standing up out of the vehicle, he ease the door shut, making sure not to jar the handle or latch as he did. Xander had put a lot of money into restoring that car and he wasn’t about to muck it up by slamming the door just so he could look like a badass.

As it was he looked the part of any punk who might be making their way into a tattoo parlor. A pair of black jeans and a long sleeve black shirt hardly took away from the fact that he had more than his fair share of tattoos and he was built like a brick house. Heading for the door he took his time in pulling it open and stepping in. The same care he paid to his vehicle was shown to the shop. It was clear to him that whoever owned it cared a great deal for it. As soon as he was greeted he offered the boy behind the desk a smile. As ominous as he could be when he wasn’t smiling, he looked just as harmless when he was. Like flipping a switch he went from the picture of someone who could crush the life out of you to someone you’d happily share your life story with.

“I have an appointment with Lucy.”

The boy seemed relatively chipper as he nodded and let him know he’d inform her he had arrived. Thanking the receptionist he turned and headed toward one of the benches. Picking up a portfolio he got ready to sit back and settle in. He’d only gotten about half way down when he felt her heading his way. The vibrations struck him before he heard or saw her, but they were light, which let him know relatively quickly that she was going to be a good bit smaller than he was. As she appeared he stood right back up, chuckling slightly in the process. Putting the portfolio back from where he’d gotten it, he headed her way. As he neared her he managed to inhale a bit of her scent. It wasn’t like anything he had smelt before and yet it still managed to be somewhat familiar.

The viper within him didn’t so much come to life as it shifted. Knowing the lazy bastard he was probably put off by the scent and was simply adjusting so that he could fall right back asleep. Lazily stretching his jaws with the independent flex of his fangs as he yawned before settling back into a pile of placid scales. Mentally he chided the snake, half tempted to jab it awake with a mental poke. Instead he left the beast where he was, hoping that he would in fact be able to manage the day without some unfortunate episode. The scent would simply have to be something he worked out later. Offering the woman a smile and soon a hand he followed up with a warm greeting.

“You must be Lucy. I’m Xander, it’s nice to meet you. I’ve been waiting awhile for this appointment.”

PM
^
Lucy Freidrichson
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 12:31 AM

Free Hugs

Were-Snake

Age // 28

Posts // 32

Species // Weresnake

Quote //

Andy is Offline.

i've got a renegade heart
————————— and it's s c r e a m i n' your name.—————————

The scent filled the Keiserin's senses, causing her pupils to dilate and her nostrils to flare. Her gaze snapped to a large man standing from one of the little seating areas. Her newest client was taller than she was by a few inches. At almost six feet tall, there weren't many people who she felt small next to, but he managed it with his broad shoulders and thick arms. He seemed friendly enough, a smile on his lips and amusement in his eyes. Lucy's heartrate picked up. It wasn't often that she met a male of their species. They were relatively hard to come by, it seemed, but every time she crossed paths with one her heart went haywire and her lungs shook to pull in oxygen.

The emerald serpent that curled in her belly lifted its head in curiosity, poking at her to step forward and greet him with an outstretched hand rather than stand there with her mouth agape and stormy eyes locked on his face. Lucy swallowed whatever saliva had managed to pool on her tongue and took his offered hand. "Yep, that's me. I take it you're Xander?" Stupid question, she knew. She'd cleared the evening to do this piece for him. "I'm sorry for the wait. We've been busy for the past few months. C'mon back and we'll do a consultation." She turned on her heels jerkily, her back straight and tense, a far cry from her usually calm disposition.

Lucy headed down the little hall and led him into the private room. She motioned for him to take a seat on the bench and sat on her little rolling chair, her body practically vibrating with excitement that there was a new snake in town. Her little nest was small and the others tended to keep to themselves for the most part, though they all knew that they had a home with her should they need it. Of course, the situation didn't make for much socialization within her little family, but it was what her kind was generally like. They were loners, drifting through life by their own virtue and not really relying on one another unless it was necessary.

"So, you're a snake?" She went about gathering up her many portfolios in her arms, though there was a massive smile on her face. "I have to warn you, it's going to hurt more than if you were a wolf or something else furry." She set them on the bench next to him and went about gathering some paper and her sketching materials. "Their skin is tough, sure, but our scales are tougher and take a bit more force to get the ink to stay." She turned back toward him and glanced at the ink on his arms. "Though I suppose you know that." She looked back up at his face and smirked, small bits of her dark hair slipping out of its loose ponytail and falling in front of her face. She pushed the offending tresses behind her ear and got comfy on her rolling stool.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 09:15 AM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 41

Species // Were-Snake

Quote // The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it.

Sacha is Offline.

monster
The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly.
There was still a great deal that Xander had to learn about what he had become. With only a couple years under his belt now, he wasn’t quite to the point where he had mastered the use of his senses. While he could pick up something unusual here and there, he hadn’t identified enough of the aromas to really catalogue what was what. One of the few things he had mastered, however, was vibrations. Even before her hand managed to find his, he could feel her pulse vibrating off the surface of her skin. When it was strong and quick he could almost see the quavering air as it passed over the skin. Closing his hand around hers he couldn’t quite help the grin that pulled at the corner of his lips. It was flattering to know just how excited he’d managed to make her. Had he been a more narcissistic man, it might have gone straight to his head – as it was it simply made him chuckle under his breath and gently squeeze her fingers before letting her go.“No need to apologize. I’d rather wait for talent than live with something I’ll regret.”

Following her back as she had instructed, he found himself casually sinking into the offered seat. Keeping his knees casually spread he leaned forward just enough to find a comfortable place for his forearms to rest upon his thighs. He seemed perfectly content to be there, like he’d been in that same position a thousand times prior. It wasn’t until she called him out on exactly what he was that he seemed at all uncomfortable or nervous. The closest he had ever come to having someone ID him had been an old wolf who had narrowed it down to a reptile of some sort, but he couldn’t quite make the connection. Trying to overcome the surprise he crooked a finger in over his brow, scratching uneasily just above its arch.

“Is it that obvious?” The question was posed with a bit of a laugh before he rose up from his casual lean. Straightening his posture he rolled his shoulders up into the already taut grasp of cotton. “I actually didn’t know that. All my ink was done prior to the uh… infection.” It still felt strange calling it that. It was so uncomfortable to say in fact that he found himself laughing slightly to mask the unease. The viper within him shifted once more, though this time it wasn’t just to yawn. It could feel the man’s nerves and it responded accordingly. Flattening its jaw against its coils it peered across the metaphysical current toward the woman, suddenly quite curious what had made his host so uncomfortable.

“It’s only been about two years, so I am still pretty new to the little nuances. Just trying to get back to what’s normal…” Though what really was normal? Once more he found himself silently cursing at his psychiatrist. That man was seriously going to get an earful at his next session. “I tried a walk-in at some random shop downtown, didn’t really work out for me. The ink was gone by the next morning. So I did a little research and found your name. Supposedly you’re the best for people like me… so here I am. If you’re up for it, I am willing to endure the pain. I was thinking a fireman’s cross on my ribs. It’s one of the few places I am still pretty bare.”

PM
^
Lucy Freidrichson
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 09:55 PM

Free Hugs

Were-Snake

Age // 28

Posts // 32

Species // Weresnake

Quote //

Andy is Offline.

Just the touch of his hand sent tingles to her core. Jesus, had it really been that long since she'd met a male serpent? Lucy understood the pull he had on her. It was instinctual, ingrained in her very being. Turning away from him and leading him back to the private room was a difficult task, but she managed to keep the boa that reared its head coiled in her belly, poking its head out from between her ribs to catch a glimpse of whatever beast laid coiled in him.

The dark-haired beauty chuckled at his question. "Painfully obvious, but that's alright." She tilted her head and lifted a brow. Lucy liked to think of being a were as a gift. The thought of calling it something so dastardly as an "infection" saddened her. What had he gone through? She wouldn't ask, of course. No. That would be rude and completely unprofessional. He was a client and she was there to do his tattoo. If he wanted to talk about it, she would listen, but if he didn't well... She wasn't one to pry. "Well then, you're in for a treat. It's going to hurt like a bitch and you're going to be cursing my mother for not swallowing me by the end of the night, but you'll have your ink and it'll stay."

"Two years, huh?" Well, no wonder he thought of his beast as an infection. The guy was still new to all this. Hell, he probably didn't have any kind of control over his beast. Thankfully, she'd be able to help him in that department if the pain became too much. She smirked. "That explains it." Lucy held out her hand toward him. "Keiserin of the Savannah nest, at your service." Her nose scrunched up a bit with her wide grin.

Sitting back, she crossed one denim-clad leg over the other and listened to what he wanted. It was a simple request, one that she'd filled on multiple occasions. She was, however, a little apprehensive when he said he wanted it on his ribs. Her pencil stopped moving across the paper for a moment and she glanced up at him from under loose hair. "You sure about that? I mean, the ribs are known to be one of the most painful spots, and with the added issues of extra pain and what I'm guessing is a less than stellar amount of control over your creature... Is that really where you wanna put it?" She didn't sound condescending, more concerned. Lucy didn't want to put him through more stress than was necessary though if he insisted that's where he wanted it, she'd do the job.

She began sketching the fireman's cross, the smooth lines and soft curves came naturally to her fingers, as did the sharp corners on each of the four points. Lucy looked up at him. "Anything special you want in here? Station number? City? Or are you looking at a design that's kinda across the board 'firefighter'?" She waited for his answer before beginning to sketch again. She drew in two crossed axes behind the cross and a modern helmet in the middle, the strokes of her pencil sure and confident. Pulling the paper from her clipboard she handed it over. "It's a rough sketch, but that's what I'm thinking. I can change anything you don't like." She let him look it over for a few seconds before stretching a bit in her seat. "Now I need you to lose the shirt so we can figure out what style you want and where I'm going to put it."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 10:27 AM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 41

Species // Were-Snake

Sacha is Offline.

monster
Lucy wasn’t alone in the way she was feeling by any means, Xander just wasn’t quite as used to it as she was. The fact that his beast was stirring at all should have been some indication that she wasn’t just a typical woman or a normal were for that matter. Nevertheless he didn’t pry and he’d do his best to excuse the bizarre sensation as discomfort over the entire process. When she laughed at his lack of warding he could only laugh himself. He’d met a handful of were animals that had been infected far longer than himself, they all seemed considerably better at keeping themselves under wraps than he was. As with most things, he simply assumed it would come with time and practice.

That the process would be considered a treat in her eyes only made him laugh all the more. This time it was far more amusement than nerves, offering a much needed wave of calm. “Luckily pain doesn’t really bother me. We’re taught in the marines to push through pain, it’s one of the few things I think I would look back and thank them for.” As for the post-traumatic stress and the viper in his gut, well those he’d be far less likely to shake his commanding officer’s hand for. “Yeah, just two. Not really all that impressive, is it?” His laugh permeated his words, keeping his smile fresh and his eyes light. As she offered her hand his way he leaned forward and took it, even going so far as to apply a tiny squeeze. Sadly though, he had no idea what a Keiserin was.

”Nest? Like a bird? You don’t strike me as a bird…” Eventually he’d kick himself for his own stupidity, but it was an honest mistake. The military hadn’t really prepared him for life in the real world. In the lab all the failed test subjects just intermingled, there were no titles, unless of course you were talking about a CO. For now he was simply unaware, but that would undoubtedly change the second he opened his mouth and inserted his foot. Grinning a little as she pressed, he reached out to see what it was his beast was up to. Already the snake was redistributing her wait, flattening into his coils like a living pancake, settling in to fall right back asleep. If anything woke that lazy son of a bitch up, it would be a shock.

”I think I can handle it. Honestly it hasn’t been that difficult to control… son of a bitch is just about as lazy a creature as you’ll ever find.” The only time he really found himself struggling was when his PTSD kicked in. No doubt it had something to do with the fact that he was essentially out of his right mind when it happened. The rage and fear seemed to be just the spark needed to send his beast into overdrive. “If it starts to pose a problem though, we can definitely switch it up. I am not opposed to living with a single pull of a needle on my ribs until I can manage better, if that’s what it takes.” As for the tattoo itself, that was a lot easier to tackle. Shaking his head he discarded the idea of making it too specific. “Nah, not yet. I am still a floater right now. If they end up sending me to another station house, I don’t want to be ragged on for my station number.”

Taking the sketch as it was offered, he gave it a good once over before lightly shaking his head. “I don’t think I’d change anything. I think it looks great.” Handing the sketch back to her he couldn’t help but laugh as she told him to lose the shirt. “Yes, Ma’am.” Getting an accurate picture of his ribs wasn’t going to happen sitting down, so he didn’t bother to pull his shirt off where he was. Instead he stood up before reaching for the back of his collar. Pulling the shirt up over his head hoisted the material upward to expose his hips and pelvis before bypassing his stomach toward his chest. Xander hadn’t exaggerated his tattoo coverage, from his hips up he was fairly well inked. The majority were traditional, with some Asian influences, and new school color thrown in.

Peeling the shirt from his arms and finally free of his body all together he set it aside on the seat he’d been in moments prior. Running his hands over his arms he kept the memory of the warmth alive before shifting toward her. There was no denying with his shirt off that the implication of his girth was real. He worked hard to remain fit and it showed. Muscles were certainly not lacking, but that could very well work against him given the position he had in mind. Turning his side toward her he lifted his arm and reached across his body to clap a hand against his bare side. There was a nice clean stretch of flesh from his pit right down to the bulge of his pelvic muscle. “Here is is, Picasso, your next canvas.” Grinning down at her he added one final sentiment, just to keep the mood as light as possible. “I’d say be gentle, but you already made it quite clear it’s gonna be rough.”

PM
^
Lucy Freidrichson
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 01:26 AM

Free Hugs

Were-Snake

Age // 28

Posts // 32

Species // Weresnake

Quote //

Andy is Offline.

That he'd been in the marines drew only a small smile from her. She was thankful for their service, but she always felt bad for those in the military. Not pity, no. Never pity... But sadness yes. A bit of that sadness leaked into her eyes for a moment, though she wouldn't speak it. Instead, she chose to chuckle. "It is when you've spent that two years without others of our kind to look out for you."

At his question as to whether she was a bird, Lucy broke out laughing. A bird? Really? That's what he thought she was? She snorted a bit and did her best to calm herself quickly. "Sorry, sorry... The idea of being a bird is a bit hilarious. No, I'm a snake like you." She grinned and shook her head a bit in disbelief that he'd actually thought she was a bird. "You could call me the queen in these parts. I lead the local community of weresnakes." She chuckled and the serpent that rested within her hissed a bit, a little offended that he'd think she was such a weak creature, but also still intrigued with this new male.

Her brow lifted. He thought he could handle it, huh? Well, they'd see about that. Lucy remembered her first tattoo that actually stuck... It hadn't started out bad, but after a while of being so violent to the skin, the pain had had her trembling and fighting the beast that right this moment was so calm. The idea of letting him walk away with a single pull of the needle didn't settle well with her... Nor would it matter as it'd be gone in less than a few days. "Alright, we'll try it. I can help you keep calm if you'd like." She smiled as she got to work on the sketch. The fact that he didn't want something too specific wasn't surprising, so she made sure to leave space for a station number or something else should he decide to add to the piece later on.

Xander said he didn't want anything changed, so she grinned up at him and asked him to take off his shirt. Her eyes couldn't help but follow the hem of the cloth as it was pulled upward. She saw the action in slow motion. His hips, the distinct "V" of his pelvic bone, his washboard stomach and broad chest and shoulders... Whoooo boy... She had not been ready for the wall of deliciously inked muscle that stood in front of her. Her nostrils flared as more of his scent filled the room, stirred up by the removal of the shirt and his standing in the small space while she stayed still. It took all that she had to stifle the soft hiss that wanted to work its way out of her lungs and past vocal chords. Instead, she pushed the serpent back down into her belly and took a deep breath to calm her once again soaring heart rate. Was she drooling? Shit shit shit, yeah. Her mouth was pooled with just a tad too much saliva.

She coughed a little and swallowed back a small lump in her throat before smiling. "Definitely a canvas that I can't wait to get my hands on." Wait what? Was she actually flirting now? Lucy blushed softly and shook her head a bit. "So, you've got mostly traditional stuff with a bit of Japanese and some new school mixed in..." The serpent was more mumbling to herself than trying to tell him what his own tattoos were. She stared at the space for a moment and at his other tattoos before her lips spread in an almost mischievous grin. "I have an idea..." She turned to another paper in her little sketchbook and began creating a stylized version of what she'd done before.

The pencil flashed across the page with very few pauses and usually, those pauses were to look up and make sure that she was making something that would fit his side. She was done in less than five minutes and immediately handed it over for approval. The cross and axes were in a more traditional style, but the helmet itself was in the new school style, an interesting contrast in her mind. She hoped he would agree, or at least not be too harsh. Lucy knew that not everyone was okay with mixing styles in a single piece, so she waited for his reaction before saying anything more.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 12:30 PM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 41

Species // Were-Snake

Sacha is Offline.

monster
Xander was fairly accustomed to a wide variety of opinions on the military, whether spoken or emoted. Some were quick to shake his hand and gush about the importance of his service, while others went so far as to spit at his feet. If all she did was show a hint of concern, then he was perfectly capable of brushing it off. It was far more interesting to him that she seemed impressed that he’d managed to live as long as he had without any others of his kind. “Is that all that impressive?” As nonchalant as the military had been about discharging him, he’d assumed that it wasn’t all that big of a deal. Then again if he really chose to look at the actions of his previous governmental employer, he might think differently. If they didn’t care about PTSD, then why would they care about lycanthropy? If anything they would simply deny liability and shove the blame upon his shoulders.

When she broke out in laughter he didn’t join her, but that was because his confusion had been the catalyst to her good humor. He did smile, albeit sheepishly, but it was there just the same. It grew wider however when she corrected his assumption. The fact that she was a snake made him feel in and instant more at ease – that is until she clarified that she was basically the queen of the weresnakes. Now it was his turn to laugh at his own foolishness. “Wow, well that’s a pretty substantial fuck up, isn’t it? So the Queen, okay… should I bow? Is there courtly etiquette I need to be aware of, being a serf as I am?” Scratching his thumb along his jaw line he tried to soften the stupid lop-sided grin that was still present on his lips, but try as he might, it wasn’t flinching in the slightest.

This session was turning out to be far more substantial than he had thought it would be. It had been meant as a means to normalize his life, but it seemed as though it would be far more beneficial in the long run. Who needed normal, anyway? If every serpent he came across was as tenacious and attractive as she was, bring on the scaly court! He didn’t ask how it was she’d help him stay calm, he simply let it rest as it was. If she said she could help, then he’d trust that she could. He was the novice here after all. Instead he focused on following orders, which meant stripping down and staying quiet. Lord help him that was a difficult pill to swallow though. There was a certain part of him that stirred as he watched her. The look in her eyes and the way her lips started to slack as she took him filled him with a sense of pride – but that wasn’t just the man who noticed.

There was a distinct current moving through the alternate plane that existed solely for the beast’s benefit. The energy stirred the still viper from his coiled state and brought his angular jaw up past his girthed frame to flick his tongue rapidly in the air. For the first time his beast was tasty the heady aroma of a strong female counterpart and to put it mildly, he enjoyed the scent. With every rapid flutter of the forked tip of his tongue he tasted her and came to life a bit more. Slowly unfurling the beast started to emerge from his slumbering state, offering a more substantial feel of the potency that lived within the firefighter. Under most circumstances, X was relatively undetectable, simply because his beast behaved in an almost dormant manner. In that moment, however, it would feel almost as though the leviathan were rising toward the surface. While it wasn’t threatening, it was certainly real, alive, and exceptionally virial.

It was an entirely new sensation for Xander and one that required a bit of self-control to overcome. Drawing in a breath he looked away from her long enough to get some kind of grip on the viper within him. Still he felt his ribs expand as his breath welled up into an almost gaseous state. The hiss sizzled its way up his throat to twist and turn between his tongue and soft palette. Swallowing the sound right back down he closed his eyes and forced a smile. It wasn’t rage or pain, but this was definitely a new challenge. Nodding with her words he opened his eyes once more and turned the icy blue stare over to the ravishing queen. Watching her he focused on the woman rather than the snake, using her actions to placate himself. She was at work and specifically putting together a piece for him. The last thing he needed to do was disturb that process.

Taking the paper as it was offered he looked over the sketch before offering up a nod as he considered the mixture of styles. “I like it… it’s unique and totally fits. I’d be happy to wear it.” Truth be told at that point she could have probably handed him a scroll work with the words ‘Lucy’s Bitch’ and he probably would have accepted it with a smile. Just the same, he actually did like the design. No matter how compliant he might have felt in that moment, he wouldn’t regret getting it later. Whereas some proclamation of his subservience would probably end in a cover-up down the road. Despite that fact, he was beginning to second guess the ribs. His beast was already acting up simply because of who she was and the situation he was now in, it was only going to get harder once the pain started in. “We might have to reconsider the ribs though… as much as I was sure I’d be able to handle it. That might be harder than anticipated.” The chuckle that followed was tense, but that was a mere product of his discomfort when it came to managing his venomous counterpart.

PM
^
Lucy Freidrichson
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 09:37 AM

Free Hugs

Were-Snake

Age // 28

Posts // 32

Species // Weresnake

Quote //

Andy is Offline.

Her chuckle turned into a happy giggle. "Yeah, two years is good. Most people without someone to help them end up getting themselves killed because they can't control it." Xander's reaction when she told him that she was the "queen of the snakes" was hilarious, though she could feel the bit of tension that'd left him come back, so she did her best to keep the laughter out of her voice for now, even though there was a silly grin on his face. "You don't have to bow. Promise. Just make sure you don't get yourself into trouble and we're golden." She grinned back and patted his knee, unable to understand how it must feel to be thrust into the world of the supernatural, but also quite empathetic as she had thrust herself into this position of leadership and had taken a while to really grasp the importance of her position.

She couldn't help but note the change in the air, in his scent specifically, when he removed his shirt. There was a palpable rise in energy and the serpent that had been moving about within her ribs immediately froze, more interested now than she was before. Lucy took a deep breath, her chest filling with cool air and all of the pheromones that seemed to be being recklessly flung around the room. She'd meant to let it out with a sigh, but the serpent had other ideas and the sigh turned into a long hiss that formed in the back of her throat.

She was brought back down to earth by the slight crack that came from her pencil, causing her to look down and go back to drawing before she met his bright blues with her own stormy greys. She kept drawing, pencil flying this way and that. It was natural, this artistic expression that she used in her everyday life, as natural as the beast in her belly, flicking its tongue this way and that, taking in everything even while the woman did her best to ignore it. As usual, the serpent's curiosity and attraction won out and, as she handed over the paper, she let her eyes travel his form once again, a shudder working it's way down her spine and straight to her center where it sat and coalesced with the excitement that had already rocketed through her body when she'd gotten that first hint of his scent.

“I like it… it’s unique and totally fits. I’d be happy to wear it.”

Lucy couldn't help but get a little excited. Every time a client, no matter who they were, enjoyed something she drew up for them, she was absolutely thrilled. It showed in the brightness of her smile and the excitement that entered her expression. "Good." Her expression fell a little and she tipped her head to the side cutely, long, dark hair falling down one shoulder. He was reconsidering the ribs? Why? "I think you can handle it. Especially if I'm here. As an alpha of our species, I can do that." She grinned. "Unless, of course, you don't believe me." The grin on her face became a little mischievous and flirty. As professional as she usually tried to be, Xander's presence had her loosening up.

"In all seriousness, though, if you don't think you can handle it, we can find another spot for it. Or I can hold onto the design until you're ready, free of charge." She'd done this before for others, but she'd never met another snake who was so friendly... Nor had she met another snake who was as sexy, but that was beside the point. Right now, this guy was a customer, not some breeding male. She did her best to stuff the serpent back down into the pit of her stomach where it usually laid dormant, but it seemed to not want to be relaxed right now. Lucy bit her bottom lip and broke eye contact with him. "Also, feel free to put your shirt back on at any time..." There was a soft laugh there, one full of nerves but also genuine humor.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 11:50 AM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 41

Species // Were-Snake

Sacha is Offline.

monster
There was a great deal that went into Xander’s infection and the brief introduction into controlling his beast that he’d been given – but none of that was really something he wanted to get into just yet. Lucy really didn’t need to know the uncomfortable details that made up his life history. Not yet at least. “Well I suppose I should count myself lucky then. Unless he’s hungry or, well, worked up… he’s pretty damn lazy.” The idea of his beast getting worked up was one he had to deal with on a few occasions, but this one in particular was far different than any he had experienced before. Then again he had never been around another snake before, let alone an attractive and capable female. “Define trouble…” He chuckled even as she gave his knee a pat, allowing his smile to linger onward at the thought. Trouble came in many different forms, after all. While he wouldn’t be ripping anyone apart, he had his fair share of demons and they did come out to play every once in a while.

A primary example of that would be the shift in his beast the moment he began to catch wind of the female nearby. Where most lycanthropes seemed to pride themselves on their ability to pick up on scents quicker than most, Xander never really got the benefit of that. What he could read were vibrations and the more her beast began to stir and the more her breaths began to hitch the easier it was for him to read her. Just the same, even he could pick up on the pheromones as they began to get thick. It just meant that he was in deeper than most when he finally realized it. When her hiss rose to the surface he could feel one of his own stirring. The soft tissue between his ribs expanded and the air within his lungs started to stir, whirring as it rose through his throat to simmer upon his tongue. Luckily for them both, he managed to swallow it down before it escaped audible and predatory.

As she drew and found confidence in her control, he found himself studying her far closer than he had been before. The shudder that passed its way down her spine was as evident to him as if it had been broadcasted. It was like a mirage in the desert heat, rippling through the air, causing something within him to contract with excitement. It took closing his eyes in a long drawn out blink to chase away the immediate urge to snatch her up and cultivate that shiver into an onslaught of convulsions. When he opened his eyes once more he found himself with the presentation of her piece. It was a great design, one he would be more than happy to wear and he said so… but he had some concerns now that had absolutely nothing to do with the artwork or her ability to put it on him. Unfortunately his reservations resulted in the drop of her smile and some prodding that only served to bring him around to the uncomfortable topic at hand once more.

How exactly did one politely tell another that he wasn’t quite sure he would be able to maintain his composure when faced with both feral lust and pain? It seemed like a dangerous combination, even if she was there to help contain him. Would she really be able to help him that much? “You think you can really keep me contained, hmm?” The flirtation wasn’t one-sided. As playful as her tone had been, his reflected it. The innuendo was there in the way he spoke, toying with the idea that she’d be able to handle him. Whether she was capable or not really wasn’t the question, because honestly if she was an alpha and the Queen as she said, then he was relatively certain she would have been able to whip his ass metaphysically. Physically or sexually however… well that would simply have to be seen.

”I mean I think I could handle it in most circumstances…” There it was again. That conundrum of discomfort. What was the PC way to tell someone they were dangerously close to getting thrown against a wall? “This is the first time I have really been around my own kind. Let alone one who, well, I find very attractive.” Biting the bullet seemed the best way to handle the situation. It had to be something she dealt with often, right? Most women dealt with men hitting on them regularly, even when they were human. With the added stipulation of the beast within, it had to be far more common. Didn’t it? He couldn’t be the first snake to catch wind of her and instantaneously feel the urge to lock up and reproduce. Acknowledging that primal need made him shift slightly, feeling the viper begin to roam as his tongue continued to flutter in the air toward the responsible female. Blinking from his thoughts with her words he looked down toward his body, laughing with just as much discomfort as she exhibited. He grabbed his shirt and started to adjust it to put back on before he hesitated and stopped. Glancing toward the front of the parlor he returned his attention to her once more before hammering what could be the first nail into his coffin. “I can't be the only one feeling it, can I?”

PM
^
Lucy Freidrichson
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 02:56 PM

Free Hugs

Were-Snake

Age // 28

Posts // 32

Species // Weresnake

Quote //

Andy is Offline.

She smirked when he told her to "define trouble". The chuckle that rolled from his chest drew forth a chuckle of her own. "Oh, you know... Getting yourself mixed up with evil assholes, drugs, sex with humans. Take your pick, and I'll have to save your ass." She smirked. "You're also not allowed to put yourself in danger. I mean, okay, 'allowed' isn't the word I'd use. I'd just prefer that if you find something to put yourself in danger for, come to me and let me help you. It's a rough world out there and we could all use a little backup now and again." She winked and nudged his shin with her toe. It was true. Hell, even she had those days where just having someone to have her back had turned the tides and saved her life. Hopefully, she could be that for Xander one day.

As she drew, she could feel his beast rising to greet hers in that odd way that they tended to. Even before the "human" parts of them could fully sort things out, the animals within already knew what they wanted and were out to get it. A little chat and some prodding later, and she had him opening up a bit. "Sweetheart, I know I could keep you contained. I think the more important question is whether or not you'd be willing to trust me to keep you contained." She grinned and poked a bit more, wondering why he was feeling hesitant now that they'd already gone through the consultation.

His answer didn't surprise her, though his forwardness did. His outright admittance to finding her attractive was a punch in the gut and had her serpent writhing in her belly, fighting her to just press him up against the wall or shove him down onto the seat where his shirt was slung so haphazardly. Another hiss worked it's way up and out of her throat as he lifted said shirt to pull it back over his head and she couldn't help the predatory gleam in her eyes where just a bit of red and yellow were beginning to creep onto the edge of her gray irises. Her pupils dilated in excitement for just a moment before she looked back down at the sketchbook in her hands and took one deep, calming breath to control the creature that was spurring her to madness. She put a friendly smile back on her face and looked back up at him just as he stopped in his movement to put the layer of fabric back over those delicious muscles.

“I can't be the only one feeling it, can I?”

Hell no he wasn't the only one feeling it. Her smile fell and her mouth formed a soft "O". She shook her head and narrowed her eyes on him for a moment while she decided what she was going to do with him. Would she deny him this primal need? Deny herself? Or would she just let this happen, damn the consequences? Was there a condom in her purse somewhere? In her office? Did Zack have one? He was a teenage boy, so there should be something floating around in his wallet, right?

Swallowing down yet another hiss of excitement that threatened to bubble up through her chest, Lucy closed her mouth before drool could start dribbling down her chin. "No, you're not the only one feeling it." Her voice was a bit husky, almost rough. "So, what do you want to do about it?" As an alpha and his superior, it wouldn't be good for her to initiate anything. As much as she'd like to simply jump his bones, it was her responsibility to take the health of her people, mental, emotional, or otherwise, into consideration before doing anything... Even something as simple as having sex had it's ramifications these days. If she were to simply initiate something, it could be bad for his long-term survivability if she were to somehow damage his confidence. Of course, she didn't understand exactly how she could damage an attractive man's confidence by finding them attractive enough to drag them to bed if they were so willing, but that's one of the things her mother had cautioned her about and she wanted to do this whole "queen" thing right.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL