Vote! Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RP Lovers

Get Afflicted

In a world you thought you knew, secrets remained hidden in the shrouds of time and destiny. In the age of the internet and television, the characters of your childhood fairy tales, your favorite movies, or even your wildest desires are all reality. Humanity has found itself no longer alone. The monsters are out of the closet. Magic is real. Society has found itself divided into those who have accepted the 'others', and those who wish to send these creatures into a fiery grave. A church that teach the ever lasting life by embracing vampires' eternity. Humans who have risen up to create hate groups against them. An eternal struggle between angels and demons amidst it all, threatening destruction of the entire world in the cross-fire. All the while, most of society works, lives, breathes, right along side monsters and beautiful creatures from their dreams. Who are you among them? Welcome to Savannah, Georgia.

Affliction is a supernatural (and some modern fantasy) role play loosely based on Anita Blake / Merry Gentry lore. We are a R-rated site with explicit content. 18+ members only. Please register with an out of character account first and full character names (first and last).

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Time for Final Inspection before Opening..., Tag Xander
Jamila Zahro
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 05:25 PM

The Jewel of the Nile

Vampire

Age // 802

Posts // 74

Species // Vampire/The Dragon

Occupation // Numerous pots have my fingers in them..

Quote // I am far older than many believe me to be...

Awards: 3

Siren Song is Offline.

Vampire/The Dragon + Numerous pots have my fingers in them.. + 802

user posted image

Unlocking the building in which her new joint venture and business with her Tigers was held she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, while pulling open the door and stepping inside. The keys were tossed into her purse, before reaching over and flipping on the lights. With the door closing behind her, the soothing scents and the sound of trickling water calmed her troubled mind..

That was the cruix of it all.. Too many thoughts all crowding together and not all of them her own..Aside from such there was this venture. And when she wasn't dealing with wanting to strangle a vampire.. She was also starting to envision the peeling off of faces upon those she cared for.. Nothing like holding a newborn baby girl in your arms and one moment feeling that euphoric joy that new life brings, one she hasn't felt in just over 800 years herself after the birth of her own twins. Then looking up to a Proud Tiger male, and an exhausted yet proud Tiger Female, and seeing yourself peeling their faces off and not holding any remorse whilst doing it....

That had been horrifying for Jamila, whom protected those tigers with all that she herself was. Yet that wasn't all she was dealing with either. She was also finding things about herself just as unsettling. And she couldn't tell if such had always been apart of her but lain dormant until now, or if it was something new because of the bond she had sneaked upon Zander.

However,the ambiance of this building, and all the hard work she and Malakai had been doing to get it set up as fast as they could before Xue had the baby now aided to ease the tension, aggression, and troubled mind she had left home with after a troubled day of restless slumber. Jamila had been grateful to have been able to at last book a meeting with the fire inspector in the evening hours rather than during the daytime. Not an easy feat, as she never wanted to come right out and say that she was a vampire to the secretary. And with Malakai and Xue adjusting to life as new parents, they couldn't take on such a meeting.

Rolling her head upon her neck to crack a few vertebrae, heels tip tapped a rhythmic cadence as she passed through rooms and areas to turn on lights. Leaving her office for last as she set her purse down upon her desk, then sifted through the files and found the one needed for the fire inspector. It held all the changes made from the first inspection and too all other forms with her,Kai's and Xue's signatures upon them.

Pushing firmly in place the dual gold and ruby bicep bands upon her arms, she took the folder from her desk and headed back to the reception desk so that it was there when the inspector came. She was about to sit down when her phone vibrated from her back pocket. Slipping it out she glanced at the text and with a furrowing of her brow she settled into the chair behind the desk and opened it up. But her furrowed brow or scowl at the towards the sender eased as her mouth began to curve into a pleased delighted curving..

She promptly sent a text back.. Saying simply 'good then all is in place to go onto the next step. Send word to your Black Noir member and see what can be done. The sooner the better I think.' With that sent off, she leaned back casually in the chair a foot idly swaying in the air from the shapely limb crossed over the other, and perused other e-mails and messages she had neglected whilst dealing with everything else....

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 06:58 PM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 39

Species // Were-Snake

Occupation // Firefighter

Quote // The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it.

Awards: 2

Sacha is Offline.

Were-Snake + Firefighter + 32

monster
The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly.
When you were the new kid on the block there was no denying that you got stuck doing the jobs that nobody else wanted to do. For weeks Xander had been shoveling his way through the shit that was heaped upon him – like hazing, but with a far more brutal agenda. When it came to firefighters, there was no limit to how much they were willing to inflict upon a rookie. The thought process was that they wanted to make sure that the recruits could handle themselves. The reality was that they were simply lazy and enjoyed lying around the station when there weren’t calls to take care of. The moment he stepped through the station door that night he was handed a folder and a clipboard before being clapped on the back by his sergeant. Enjoy the spa life, recruit. The mockery hadn’t ended there. In fact he had to hear about his planned trek to the spa and all the feminine pampering he would no doubt indulge in while there.

It would have been nice if the ridicule would have stopped when he left the station. Unfortunately he was required to keep the radio on, just in case of an emergency. Whether it was required or not, he found himself seriously considering killing the CB as he listened to what had to have been the thousandth joke crackle over the system. Make sure to wax everything. Furrowing his brow he narrowed his eyes at the radio and muttered beneath his breath, “Grown ass men, you’d never guess it”. Pulling up outside the spa and gym combo he killed the engine on the truck. Pulling his hat from his head he tossed it carelessly in the back before running a hand over the strip of long hair that ran the center of his cranium.

Turning the radio at his hip on, he killed the CB in the truck itself before grabbing the folder along with the clipboard and its collection of papers. Pushing his way out of the truck he shoved the door back behind him as to make sure it shut well before pocketing the keys and heading for the door. His apparel wasn’t really meant to impress – it was issued. That didn’t mean the navy slacks and corresponding shirt weren’t doing him any favors. Xander was a masterpiece of carved muscle that he’d crafted over a multitude of years. As broad as he was it was impossible to find a normal t-shirt that didn’t stretch taut across the span of his chest or straight around the girth of his biceps and the one he was currently wearing was no exception.

At the very least he looked presentable and definitely couldn’t be mistaken for anything but the firefighter he was. Making his way toward the front desk he put on the best smile he could muster for the woman who was manning it. It wasn’t much of a challenge to be fair, she was attractive. Anyone with any kind of sense would have seen that and happily addressed with a smile, even if that was the very least they were capable of. Setting the paperwork on the top of the desk he started off to greet her only to be interrupted by the pop and hiss of his radio. “Have you bleached your asshole yet, rookie?” A muscle flexed noticeably in his jaw before his smile tightened to a riveted grin. “Scuse me just one moment.” Stepping away from the desk he pulled the radio from his hipped and turned away from her respectfully so he could hiss back into the receiver. “Your obsession with my ass is getting old, Kennedy. I’m here and going off the line.”

Turning the radio off, he hooked it back onto his belt before letting loose a slightly exasperated sigh. Maybe a massage wasn’t a bad idea after all. Moving back to the desk he offered a tense smile that held just an ounce of discomfort, no doubt brought on by the immaturity of the people he had to deal with. “I apologize. It’s not always easy being new. I’m here to do the inspection.” Whether she would be the one walking him through or not, he figured she was capable of notifying who was if she wasn’t. Either way he was already a bit put off by how this evening was starting out.

TAGGED: Jamila Zahro
PM
^
Jamila Zahro
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 10:02 PM

The Jewel of the Nile

Vampire

Age // 802

Posts // 74

Siren Song is Offline.

Her gaze shifted to the clock in the upper right hand corner of her phone. The inspector should he arriving any moment now. Even as she typed in reply for the last message she had received. With the quietness of the salon surrounding her, she was able to focus and shift to handling matters arisen. She was also able to send word to Malik to have her acolytes begin to process to making more of her beauty line's inventory. Her online sales had doubled this month, and she would not have known had she not got that e-mail from her Seattle Manager at the other other salon and spa she owned there.

That was the message she was sending, to let the manager know a shipment would be headed out to them by weeks end, barring no Issues. When she heard the soft sweep of air being drawn by an opening door, and a set of heavy treaded boots press along the sandstone tiled flooring. She looked up with kohl lined ambers not unlike the shape of an exotic feline, and saw the man whom walked in..

Her gaze naturally swept from head to toe, only to slowly wander back upwards in a more in-depth taking in muscled lines shifting as he approached the desk and sat his own folder down. Her hands lowered her cell phone to the surface as she unwound sculpted stalks hugged tightly in plaid slacks in order to rise and greet the inspector.

He was a little more on the younger side than she had expected. And certainly well fit in comparison to idle thoughts, and what television often depicted inspectors of looking like. Yet by the way her mouth shifted upwards at the corners, one could certainly say she was not at all displeased with the sight greeting her..

It appeared he was about to speak, not unlike herself. But a distorted squawk and then a voice interrupted such things. The words themselves had brows rising in surprise, even as eyes filled with amusement, and she dipped her head when he excused himself. Suppressing the chuckle threatening to escape, she canted her head obliquely and eyed the shape of his ass in questioning about bleaching.

He didn't seem the type, but then one never truly knew now did they? That is until asked to perform the service.. While he handled the radio, she took the time to step around the desk, grasping her folder as she did with one hand and slipping her phone into her back pocket with the other. So that by the time he turned back around she was offering her left hand out towards him for a shake. " Do not apologise for men whom have not yet seemed to grow up. Thank you for coming this evening, my schedule has been heavily booked in trying to open the salon and gym that this was the only available slot. I am Jamila Zahro one of the owners and you are? "

The voice which spoke was as exotic as the woman, accented in soft sensual contralto serenade with the flavor of the desert sands she was born among many a century ago. As she recalled herself in introductions she had taken a breath of him subtly so. A habit ingrained, to gather the scent of blood coursing through the veins. Yet his, his was more than human and her gaze shifted from the steady pulse at his throat to meet those charismatic eyes of his fully. She would recognise that tell tale musk of a serpent anywhere. Yet he was the first of his kind she was to meet here in the city since she arrived five months ago. A prurient delight was felt along her nerves, and she was not without nostalgia to the ones long gone from her now. " Shall we begin at the alarm panel? The electrician has finished wiring it so that it will incase of fire or carbon monoxide in the air set off to alert your station. It needs your codes to be out into place to finalize that." Best to keep thoughts as professional as she could. After all not all of her thoughts were hers alone now...

Xander Gianetta

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 10:17 AM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 39

Species // Were-Snake

Quote // The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it.

Sacha is Offline.

monster
The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly.
At first glance most people would assume that Xander carried himself and behaved in a manner far different from what he actually did. The age old adage about never judging a book by its cover, however, seemed entirely accurate in his case. Despite the tattoos and his overall size, he was far from crass or disrespectful. If anything between his mother and the military, Xander had a very clear standard when it came to respect, especially when it came to women. It was deeply engrained enough that when Jamila offered her hand, he took it without hesitation and rather than attempt to shake her shoulder from its joint, he simply tightened his grip to a generous squeeze. Thankfully she didn’t seem all too put off by the antics of his fellow crew members, which was a small blessing in and of itself. “Well thank you for that and for clearing up some time for me to come by..”

Stepping in toward her just a bit closer he gave his head just the slightest tilt downward and lowered his voice just enough to hint at some faux conspiracy. “Truth be told, if they had any idea who I had the pleasure of helping out tonight, I highly doubt they’d be giving me such a hard time.” If anything they would have been falling over themselves for the opportunity to step up and take his place. The smile that rested upon his lips was easy and natural, vacant of any falsehoods or exaggerations. It was a compliment, while also managing to disregard the boyish antics he had to deal with at the firehouse. “It’s an absolute pleasure, Jamila. My name is Xander Gianetta. Hopefully we can get you squared away tonight.”

Just as she inhaled his scent, he too found himself breathing her in. It was an act he hadn’t quite gotten the hang of and yet, her aroma was one he knew well enough. The doctor who had conducted the experiments in the marine corp. base had been a vampire. It was one of the few scents that he could easily pick out among a crowd of unfamiliarity. It was a cool scent that was reminded him of old earth and fading foliage – but it was never the strongest attribute of any person’s scent. In her case Xander could almost taste the richness of the desert upon the flat if his tongue. It was succulent and ripe, perfectly capable of sweeping the vampiric aroma from his mind. Stepping back from her as not to remain too close or crowd her, he gestured for her to lead the way. “Sounds like a great place to start to me.”

Holding back a step or two he gave her the lead she needed to guide him through her establishment. As he did, he found himself none too shamelessly watching her move. A body in and of itself wasn’t all together enticing for him. Women came in a multitude of shapes and sizes, each beautiful in their own right. What tended to stand out for him was not so much the swell of her curves but how they moved. Something about the way a woman moved from behind was hypnotic, especially if they had a cadence to their step that accentuated their attributes. The subtle flex of her muscles through her back caused the fabric to shift across her skin, taunting him as readily as any possessive lover. He could almost imagine the tiny divots straddling her spine, just above backside, seeming to breathe as every step brought the muscles in her body to life.

Touching his tongue to the tip of one angular canine he pressed upward till he felt the ache threaten to break through the skin. Shaking his head slowly he mentally scolded himself before consciously redirecting his gaze from her body to the folder in his hand. Easing it open he folded the manila sleeve back upon itself before bringing the pages one by one over the top, creating a dome over the top edge of the folder, while the tops of each page remained pinned in place by two brats. Once he found the sheet he was looking for he pulled the pen from the clip on the board and made a few notes. Once he got to the panel he’d be able to go down the laundry list of checkpoints and make sure that it was truly good to go.

PM
^
Jamila Zahro
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 08:33 PM

The Jewel of the Nile

Vampire

Age // 802

Posts // 74

Siren Song is Offline.

user posted image

Manners varied certainly in this day and age. Half the youth those in their early twenties to late teens have lost all conception of manners and morals. Not that she could hardly judge a person upon their morals, at least not in recent nights.. However, it was clear that this man had been raised with them, though she knew not his background, it was there in the unspoken way he reached and grasped her hand with gentleness, then gave it a firm but light squeeze. Her own hand tightened just as subtly in return. Yet it was in the contact of skin upon skin, the intimacy of that first innocent touch when many of ones senses such as theirs read on even deeper level of communication.

Textures were varied yet in comparison to her own his held calluses, telling the tale that he worked with his hands frequently and certainly did not sit behind a desk. The light squeeze given, said that despite his visual strength displayed he could be gentle. Then the warmth, despite the scent of reptilian musk laying beneath the fragrant layer of his cologne which teased and tantalized the olfactory senses, spoke that while he could become dangerous, there was a side to him that was as warm as his skin..

It was all of these things her mind and senses computed in a fraction of a moment, as her gaze rise along with her chin to meet his own. There in the true windows to ones very soul, was everything that the clasping of their hands had told her. Relief that she was not offended by the way his brothers in uniform were hazing him in such an openly embarrassing way, to amusement and also something more as he angled nearer.

To this she laughed with effervescence, and amusement. Her brow rising with mischievous intentions while she smiled with good natured enticement.. " Then perhaps we should take a picture or two just so they can eat their hearts out in envy that they were not chosen this night?" She quipped in ready response. Not at all above in Aiding him towards some harmless revenge for the no doubt endless hazing he has been under recently. Boys no matter their ages would always be boys in some instances.

With his name then promptly given, her own smile gentled into a more natural mien, and only when he withdrew back from their closeness of frames did she ease forward to lead him towards their first destination. Her hand slipping out of his to fall naturally at her side, while.the opposite arm curled inwards to.place the folder she had in better reading position and reach to flip through the papers therein.

Yet with each fluid dance of muscle, to the graceful placement of dainty heeled feet, there could be no doubt her femininity. The way her body swayed with a slithering hypnotic rhythm bespoke engrained lessons in deportment, seduction, and dance. A sometimes deadly combination given what and whom she was, yet to one unknowing of her it was, and certainly has been a natural weaving of fluidic mastery since a once young mortal girl.

A shift of her head to peer back over a bare shoulder had waist length waves washing aside, unbarring to the eye a tattoo of the Eye of Horus just behind her right shoulder, and something far more intricately artistic back piece in black ink disappearing beneath the white tank top hugging along her torso. He was not alone in using ones body for canvas in capturing wanted memories to be seen upon flesh.

Yet she turned her head with eyes shifting to watch him move almost as much as he was enjoying the way she walked, so that she could speak to him as she.lead him from reception and back into the entry foyer, that separated the two businesses,joined beneath one banner and back towards where he had entered in from the street. " The pleasure is certainly mine Xander. And I feel that tonight we shall get everything accomplished and see that we have followed all the nessessary changes the first inspector said needed done. Then in celebration, you may choose anything our business offers on the house. Our first customer as it were, as this inspection is all we need to be able to open our doors officially. "

It was at that point she stopped, looking ahead of her she gestured to the panel with its various lights of red and green on display, and reached into her front pocket to remove the keys that would open it for him. " I do believe the station and the Fire Marshall already have a set of these." She.let them dangle in the air space between them, so that he could take them and so what it was he needed to do here.
Xander Gianetta

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 11:33 AM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 39

Species // Were-Snake

Sacha is Offline.

monster
There were few things in this world that Xander found more attractive in a woman than the sound of her laughter. When it was genuine it was every bit as beautiful as any serenade – alight with an air that lifted the soul and left him with a sense of elation. It seemed Jamila had a rather good sense of humor and she was all too willing to indulge in it. The thought of taking a few pictures with her initially left him standing at a three-way fork in his mind. Down one path he could imagine the envy that she spoke of and how it would play out at the firehouse. No doubt the men would be whistling through grit teeth as they caught a glimpse of what they’d missed. It could very well have been just what he needed to keep himself out of the metaphorical fire for a bit. The next thought that came to mind, however, was of the last woman he’d shared pictures of.

The last time he could recall showing off a picture of a beautiful woman, he’d been dressed in military fatigues and was surrounded by marines. He’d been so smitten and foolish then. The dangerous trek through those particular memories was avoided at all costs. Choosing the path least traveled he clacked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, almost as if he’d just some to some grand conclusion. “Ya know, as fun as it might be to rub it in their faces, I don’t think they deserve you.” That conclusion was only further solidified in his mind as he was blessed with the vision of her in motion. He didn’t miss the glimpse of ink or the way her hair shifted like a curtain to hide away the supple curves of her figure. It was reminiscent of another time, where veils were a tool used to tease the onlooker.

That grace in movement and the precarious game at hand made him wonder further on the woman ahead of him. A vampire could be nearly any age and you’d never really know it. While he had no idea of the exact number, he knew without a doubt in his mind that she wasn’t young. Young women always seemed to try harder than they needed to – at some point when youth was overcome by experience, they simply stopped trying and started existing in that state of regality. For make no mistake, women were queens, they ruled the masses with a swing of the hip and a glint in their eye. A glint he soon found himself enjoying once more as she glanced back his way. Luckily her conversation kept him from wandering too far from the moment and down a path he’d be unable to distance himself from.

”What exactly does your business offer? Since you’re offering so kindly, it’d be rather rude of me to refuse you.” Hopefully anal bleaching would not be on her list. As much as he might have appreciated a little pampering, he had little to no interest when it came to anyone or anything getting to close to that particular part of his anatomy. Not to mention that the very last thing he would want to do with a woman he just met was proudly display his anus. As she stopped he moved up beside her, eyeing the panel with the same disinterest anyone would pay a tedious aspect of their job. Taking the keys offered, he flashed a quick smile before moving to the box itself. “It says they have a set at the station, so it shouldn’t an issue to make another copy if the Marshall is missing one. I certainly won’t be holding you back because of a bit of paperwork and a set of keys.”

Opening the box up he pulled the censor from his back pocket and punched in a few numbers. Removing the wire nuts from the ends of the wiring he attached the censor and let it run. Several numbers started to move across the screen. While waiting for the machinery to do its part he started going through the check list on his board, taking the time to make sure everything was properly aligned, zip-tied, and clean so it could be readily maintained. The codes were entered into the mainframe for the emergency signal to be properly routed just about the time the censor started to beep. Looking it over once more he nodded casually before unplugging it and sliding it into his back pocket once more. As he did he couldn’t quite help but speak to her once more, choosing to play on that good humor again. “I can feel you undressing me with your eyes, Jamila. I have to tell you, it’s a little bit of a thrill.”

Chuckling he returned the twist-on caps and pushed the wires back into place. Easing the box shut once more he locked it up and returned to her. Holding the keys out as she had, dangling between them, he waited till she reached for them before pulling them away. “Not so fast, so presumptuous, delayed gratification is so much more fun.” Tisking her playfully he held the clipboard out and gestured for her to sign on the line. “You autograph if you would please, then we can move onto the next thing.” There were still a couple notions that needed to be double checked to make sure they had complied with the first report, but he’d let her guide him along. It was more fun that way after all.

PM
^
Jamila Zahro
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 01:05 PM

The Jewel of the Nile

Vampire

Age // 802

Posts // 74

Siren Song is Offline.

user posted image

The option was given to Xander, and the path up to him to choose from. Would he take the option of making his fellow brothers in blue green with envy? Or would he decide the higher road and simply revel in the fact he knew something that his fellow firefighters would not know? The answer came not long after the option was given and she smiled with a nod of her head to his choice given. She was not above helping him gain some revenge after all, if it was the path he desired to travel. After all hazing came no matter the century one had been born into, and sometimes a person needed a leg up to help return the favor on those whom appealed to be above such hazing as they may have been within an organization longer than another. Still his words given, caused for rose to tint her sun-kissed mocha cheeks, her head dipping shyly at the compliment given and received. " Perhaps they don't then, if you change your mind however, know the offer is still upon the table. " She would leave it at that as she choose then to lead him towards the panel.

In walking she felt the way his eyes traversed, it would be no less returned once at the panel and he took the keys from from her to open it up and do what he needed to do on his end of things. That is when she stepped back to give him room, and allow for her own depths to drink him in. He was a very fine specimen of manhood, whom could resist taking a more leisurely appraisal? Then there was the uniform, the way the material stretched and moved over the muscles beneath as he shifted. There was masculine grace in every gesture, and it was a treat to watch first hand. There was always something very appealing to way a man comfortable in his skin, and within himself moved. There was no doubt at all in Jamila's mind that Xander was not only comfortable, but confident as well in his capabilities of his job. It was in such that Jamila grew appreciation of. Maturity, and Confidence in a man? Yeah, it would draw Jamila in every time...

While he worked, she blinked when asked precisely what her business offered. Since she had gifted him with the choice to take apart in anything offered here given his services he was providing, not only to her presently to open up her business officially. But also his service for the community of Savannah as a whole, in recent years she has donated to help not only Firefighters, but also Law Enforcement because they worked hard and received very little in return. In the past years many were under constant scrutiny, and slander because of other happenings in and around the USA especially. " Well we have a Gym side, which offers a variety of equipment to use, a Boxing ring, and training. MMA and Marital arts dojo, as well as Yoga, Pilates, and Aerobic classes. Which is run by my business partners Malakai Mercer, and Xue Lan. However, they're not here right now as both are on Maternity leave. Xue just gave birth to a beautiful girl. They would however, uphold the offer given if you choose such. " She spoke, with confidence, only to tilt her head subtly as her eyes trailed along his back seeking to envision what sort of ink he had beneath the fabric of his shirt. That he had such was given, as she spotted those glimpses along his neck earlier.

" The spa and salon offers full services as well. From a complete make-over, to hair cuts, nails, pedicures, make-up. Waxing.. bleaching.." She paused with a chuckle on that one and arched her brow almost challengingly, given that his friends were jesting with him about such earlier. " Massage, mud baths, heated salt water therapy, and also Sauna's to ease muscles after a good work out, and detoxing the body in wraps and scrubs to ring one's skin to life again. " She answered, only for him to point out that he feels her eyes upon him.

To this she gave a teasing grin, a subtle shift of her body, as well as laughter. " Cannot blame a girl for such certainly I hope? You're exquisite, confident, and I am also wondering how much more artwork you have hidden beneath your uniform. "
Jamila was nothing if not straight to the point, she could have evaded or beaten around the bush a bit, but in truth she wanted him to know she appreciated all that she was looking at. Nothing wrong with looking after all, and his flirtatious manner was bringing out the flirt within her as well. Still it was all harmless after all, yet even she couldn't deny that after listing off what they offered. That her fingers were itching to slide along his naked skin as oil slicks beneath her palms to be rubbed into his body making the flesh more supple and soft to the touch, not to mention scented as well, to mold those muscles around in her grasp...

Taking in a deep breath, she touched the tip of her tongue against her own canine until she felt enough pain to break her out of such thoughts. Only to look up at him as he finished and turned towards her in offering the keys back. Facing him with a turn on the balls of her feet, she reached up to grasp the keys but he instead played keep away from her. This had her face alight in laughter and amusement. Laughter slipping free like a desert's lullaby being sung, when he instead drew the clipboard in her direction and asked for her autograph. A tsk tsk given, and a playful pout pushed plush lips outward, even as she grasped the clipboard, and when she reached for the pen, she let fingers brush against his pectoral as she snatched one out of his breast pocket. " Delayed gratification is truly the only way to go. The build up for release, a sure sign of knowing the greatest of pleasures..." She quipped back as she clicked the pen, and then signed her name upon the dotted line for him.

The pen was then tucked onto the clipboard itself, and she tilted her head as she held the clipboard back to him, but also turned her other hand palm upwards to accept the keys back from him. " Next is just ensuring that exit signs, and escape routes are clearly posted on all exits in case of a fire... " She let her gaze grow slumberous then, as she once given the keys, and he took back the clipboard, eased past him, close enough he would once more gain a breath of her uniquely blended perfumed oiled skin, and also the temptation of her touching him, yet not touching him at the same time. Two could certainly play that game after all, and she was very good at playing teasing keep away... " This way if you will Mr. Gianetta.." She spoke with a come hither fanning of her fingers to gesture him to follow her, As she lead him along the twists and turns of hallways, and the many rooms within the building to show him that indeed signs were placed up over each doorway, and also clear plans laminated were hung by each door with a route to the nearest exit in case of a fire or an emergency.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 02:41 PM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 39

Species // Were-Snake

Sacha is Offline.

monster
If there was one thing that could genuinely bring him to consider changing his mind about her earlier proposition, it had been watching her move. There was a genuine temptation to take out his phone and record the sight just so he could send it off to his lazy co-workers, who were no doubt lounging on the communal couch watching television. Their reaction was a thought that meandered through his mind even as he began to inspect the box and make dually sure that everything was in order. They’d be kicking themselves for weeks. That or they would find some excuse to high tail it over to the spa and forcibly take his place. Somehow he doubted that any of the other men at the station would be holding the same conversation with Jamila that he was. They’d either be too nervous or too vulgar, either way he didn’t imagine it would end well for them.

As she listed off the many amenities that were offered she’d find him nodding along with them. Most of the things the gym offered would appeal to him, obviously. Since he left active service it was becoming harder and harder to keep up with his regiment, especially given the hours he tended to keep. “Any idea what kind of hours the gym will be keeping? I tend to prefer working out at night. There’s usually fewer people around that way and most everything else is closed. Lately I’ve been relying on the little gym at the station and just running for cardio, but that can only take me so far.” Especially now that his body required considerably more effort to see any kind of an effect. The lycanthropy tended to act as a stasis for his body, which was fine if he was content simply remaining how he was, but he was always eager to improve.

As for the salon and what it offered, that earned a bit of a chuckle before he slowly shook his head. “My ass is just fine the way it is thank you very much.” The other parts didn’t sound all that bad though. He’d never really taken the time to enjoy any of the luxuries that a spa had to offer, though he had been encouraged to on many occasions by his psychiatrist. That man was about as useful as a sack of rocks, then again given how well Xander listened to him, he might not have had the most accurate idea of his methods effectiveness. For the moment he let the thought lie so that he could instead taunt her for the stare he knew she was giving him. Surprisingly enough she rose to the challenge rather than shying away, which was yet another sign that she had more years beneath her belt than her appearance would lead him to believe.

”Exquisite am I? Well that is a new one, I must say. Definitely not the kind of descriptor I am accustomed to. As for the artwork… there is plenty.” That was all he said, but judging by the grin that he flashed her, it was quite extensive and he wasn’t quite to the point of showing it all off. As fun as it might have been to start peeling away his clothing to give her a tour of his ink, he thought better of exposing himself just yet. There was still a considerable amount of work to do after all. That reservation was a precarious one, however, that grew all the more so as she elevated their game of words to one of physicality. The brush of her fingers across his chest resulted in a flex she’d not only be able to feel but see as the muscle constricted beneath the fabric and flesh alike. A lop-sided ease brought a single corner of his lips up in a salacious grin, that lingered on even as he spoke. “Something tells me you know an awful lot about the greatest of pleasures… luckily, so do I.”

The last bit was spoken on the tip of a deliciously forked tongue. A hint quieter than before with a texture to it that would feel like an yard of velvet pulled in reverse along her skin – each fiber lifted up to brush in opposition so that the supple sensation became a gradient of delight. Dropping the keys into her hand as she opened her palm he followed up on her statement. “After you.” As she moved he could feel the current of the air move between them, like a jet stream that pulled upon the typical placidity of the air. Acting as a natural magnetism it lured him in just enough so that when she went to dance her way past him, he caught her. That imaginary touch developed into a literal one as his hip moved to brush against her own – causing the curve of her body to brush against the curvature that hollowed his pelvis to the brink of his side before she was free to continue.

The touch was barely enough to register and yet it was enough of a moment that it caused the viper within him to shift. Under most circumstances the snake remained quite dormant, happily sleeping away the hours of the days. It was only when his pulse began to quicken or his testosterone levels began to increase that the beast really seemed to come to life. Flicking it’s tongue through the metaphysical plane caused a ripple in the environment that brought the scent of his cold-blooded counterpart rushing to the surface. Silently he found himself interjecting as the beast pried into his life. Not now. The thought was established and the beast hunkered down a bit further, causing the aroma to recede once more.

Checking off the numerous exit signs and emergency protocol markers he found himself coming back around to the different services that she had mentioned earlier. “Tell me more about these massages. I’ve never actually had one, but I have heard they can be rather good for managing stress.” If there was one thing he could use more of in his life, it was stress management. While he’d been doing well keeping his PTSD under wraps, it was by no means non-existent and now that he had the beast to worry about it became all the more imperative to remain on top of it. Moreover if any of the massage therapists looked the way she did, then he would be all too happy to let them put their hands to good use.

PM
^
Jamila Zahro
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 04:28 PM

The Jewel of the Nile

Vampire

Age // 802

Posts // 74

Siren Song is Offline.

user posted image

With each listing of what the Wellness Center would offer, she saw despite his focus upon his work, that he listened for each nod of his head, sent muscles along the nape of his neck and across his shoulders to dance. It was no surprise when he asked after the hours the business would be opened for, although her gaze shifted to the back of his head with contemplation, she answered without hesitation. " We'll be open twenty four hours a day, six days a week. Sundays being our one day off, for it seems that it's nearly mandatory here in Georgia for all business' exceptions of hotels and such to be closed for Sabbath day. We've already hired our employees, and trainers for each shift, that way we're not over working our staff. We take care of staff very well here. Treat them as if they're family. " Which in some instances it was nearly so, for the Salon her acolytes would be working in shifts to see the business flourish, just as those whom remained in Seattle now ran that Spa and Salon there. And she knew that both Xue and Kai had taken the time to hire certified and licensed trainers and experience gym personnel to hold down the gym side of the business here in Savannah. " So, if you desire to work out in the gym during the nights that you prefer it shall be available to you. After all, most people do work during the day and only can spare evening hours, exception for weekends of course. " For many the night life was their free time, unless it was for bridal parties and such and most often those were held during the early morning or afternoons. So it could certainly be said that Jamila and the other's had taken into thought greatly how best to bring in customers, and to service their needs.

However, as he quipped about his ass being just fine It was with great difficulties for Jamila to not reach out, and give the curve clearly displayed in the stretch of his uniform pants a patting. So instead as fingers curled towards her palm to resist temptation, it was her gaze intensity to answer for her, along with the way a flash of straight ivories pushed in against the lower plumpness of her lip and dragged along the pillow of dusky rose hue tinting her mouth. " I would certainly concur that it is indeed fine the way it is.." Nearly purred from her throat, with a vibration humming or was it a slithering of a hiss, before she peeled her eyes away to attend with giving him her signature upon the required paperwork. Even as he spoke in regards to her comment about just how exquisite he was in the eye candy department. Yet that there was plenty more artwork to her inquiry of such, only made her all the more curious. To this she merely gave a nod of her head. Although to his appraisal in her knowledge of pleasures, was met with sloe eyed expression, and a crooked grin, as if saying 'wouldn't you like to know how extensive that knowledge truly is?' Even though words were to come forthwith despite her look towards him. " The art of such is not lost upon me, rather the methods you could say have been faithfully taught and learned. "

It was in turning though, so as to toy with their seemingly harmless flirtation happening, as she went to pass in close while walking by him, that he would have other ideas instead. The moment the svelte soft curve of her hip was cupped by the grazing hollow of his own it gave her pause, when she felt the stirring of an uncoiling serpent within him, as if physically she could feel the way scales rippled in movement along her temperately warmed skin. Causing for a ripple along her own spine to spread outward, both internally and visibly. The drawing in of breath heard, the lift of her gaze to peer through a veil of dark raven lashes upon his visage, when her pupils dilated with... a forbidden intrigue. That even as she pulled away, the sway of her body pressed in against his own, before air was left where once so briefly there had been a grazing touch.

It was a moment or two, perhaps a few rooms inspected as they started with the gym half first, in each room from fitness, to the boxing and MMA rooms, through the dojo's and even the shower and locker rooms. Before she found the steadying of her heartbeat a conundrum for being a vampire as she was. Yet a curse laid upon her upon her embracing among many to say the least. Flawed even as she was gifted by the embrace upon her once mortal shell. More so, because the temptation of luring his inner beast outward was great upon Jamila. She so held endearment for the serpent after all, not quite an affinity to that which she held with the Tiger's, but still for many years the serpent was her companion in many ways and area's of her life, and prior lifetimes her soul has lived before being locked within the shell it now laid within due to her embrace.

The quiet between them though was not in the least uncomfortable, if anything it made the tug and pull of their glances, of their flirtation that much more tightened and pluck-able as if those invisible lines were becoming more visible with time's passage rather than withdrawing into a more neutral placement. Still it gave her time to reign in her temptation, and to cool with mental dialogue to bring it back to a more professional mien between them. Or perhaps it was an unconsciously silent growl filtering within her thoughts that brought her back to such? Although with that growl, her own was returned. For what say had he? When last 'he' said that it didn't matter what she 'felt', that 'he' would continue upon his own paths? So why couldn't she choose instead to follow where temptations might lead? It was an argument within herself, one held without outward appearances to be made of such a tug and pull in battle within herself. For there was this part of her that desired nothing more than to be faithful, for it was apart of her to be such. Yet, there were wounds within opened and raw from 'his' actions that spoke to that other side of herself, to ignore such faithfulness when 'he' 'himself' had already told her that 'he' would not be.

So once she was about to break the comfortable silence fallen between them, her lips parted to speak, only to halt as it was Xander to do the breaking. When they left the Gym area, and moved into the Salon and Spa area's. Passing through the hair, pedicures, and manicure stations. And moving into a room which was steamy and humid given the soft lapping of azure salt waters heated in a large pool, and low lights to illuminate the relaxing ambiance of the room itself. It was here she turned her gaze to once more peer over the slope of her shoulder to Xander. A surprised expression as he asked after the types of massages. Was he desiring of a massage? When it seemed about ten minuets prior she had been envisioning the way her hands would mold over those muscles displayed upon his body by the snugness of his shirt. To caress over his skin with oils, before hands tightened to knead out tension and knots created upon his body by his profession or life in general. " We offer deep muscle massages, Heated rocks to penetrate deep into the skin to loosen the muscle before our hands smooth and work in aromatic oils to.. uncoil the knots.. Then we have massages where a person walks upon the back, aligning one's spine by careful placement of feet and pressure given to ease the tensions caused by a spine unaligned. Then if one needs not so extensive work, we have a gentle rub massage just something to relax one's mind and body from a stressful day at work. A scented aromatic air, perhaps a relaxing bath in our Jacuzzi's first, before a light rubbing or petting down."

Her eyes studied his expressionate features to see which of the listed given, were something that might intrigue him most. Although, there was a moment as he asked after the massages, and awaited her answer that there was some thought deep within his subconsciousness on weather or not such might actually help him. Was he a skeptic? Or was there more to his story yet uncovered? Perhaps that later or a possibility of both. After all knowing not his history or otherwise it was all a guessing game. Going solely upon his facial expressions, the way his eyes sharpened in focus or softened with a distant look as if he was experiencing a memory or a conversation once held with another. It was in these glimpses that it peaked more curiosity from her end of things. " If it is a massage desired, I would suggest a deep tissue massage. There are lines of strains upon your brow, and your shoulders are very tense. I promise you, it would be regretted, but it would certainly help with the burdens you may bear or those heavy thoughts which give you the strained lines on your brow.. Maybe even a clay bath first to help erase any toxins, followed by a hot shower then a massage even. Each of these treatments would be very beneficial if you have an excess of stress in your life. " Perceptive, she was a very perceptive woman, and in her line of work, it was an exceptional quality to have after all...

" After this room, all that is left are my Sauna rooms, and massage rooms anyhow. Then I believe we've checked everything needing to be checked by your inspection list. Or is there something I've missed? " She asked, she didn't think there was, not when she drew her folder over in front of her to double check her own paperwork, with the listing of all that the prior inspector had given to her to follow.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 05:39 PM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 39

Species // Were-Snake

Sacha is Offline.

monster
The hours themselves were music to his ears, though he was ever so slightly disappointed to find that they wouldn’t be open on Sundays. That was a lovely little factoid he had only began to cope with now that he lived in the midst of the Bible belt. Where he came from originally the Sabbath was not paid nearly as much attention. In Savannah however it seemed a crime if a company were open on Sunday, especially after about three in the afternoon. For someone who used activity to keep his control in peak performance, it was a bit unsettling. Thankfully he could always rely on a jog down the beach or a quick trip over the South Carolina border to hit up the strip clubs that littered the otherwise empty void that existed between the two states. “I am sure you certainly do. Too bad about Sunday though. I wish the internal demons took the day off as readily as people did.” While he laughed off the notion there was the tiniest edge of truth to his words. As settled and easy as his demeanor seemed now, he could be just as unhinged and unpredictable in the right circumstances.

If nothing else he was definitely going to have to sign up for a membership with the gym. He had to keep that ass of his in prime shape after all. How else would he manage to boost his ego if not for the lingering glances of appreciation like Jamila offered him? Having already made up his mind that she was older than she appeared, he allowed himself the freedom to begin considering her upbringing and the era during which it might have happened. The way she grinned in regard to his teasing and even the words that followed made him wonder if perhaps she had truly been taught the kinds of things she boasted. Judging by the look of her and the jewelry that bedecked her arms, he assumed she may have been from Egypt. While he didn’t know much about Egypt, media would certainly lead him to believe that the women from there had long mastered the art of seduction. A country simply could not have as many stories of goddesses and mortal beauties capable of inspiring war with their manipulations without some truth lying in the midst.

No doubt he was beginning to experience some of that seduction first hand. Even the flirting that was passed so freely between them felt as though it was being led and maneuvered by the intoxicating woman. Even when he won a minor battle she remained at the forefront of the war, coaxing him along with a crook of her fingers that he followed without a care as to the risk involved. Following those exotic eyes he felt a well of breath expand within him, pressing outward against his ribs only to be exhaled in a hiss that barely managed to remain caged behind his teeth. The building was given its just appraisal of course, though there was no denying that he continued to assess her as much as he did the building in question. How in the world had the first walk through gone through without a hitch? The only possible explanation he could find was that she couldn’t have been the one guiding the Marshall through.

Checking off all that he needed along their way, he made sure that he didn’t miss a beat. Each of the issues that had been flagged the first time around seemed to have been addressed and he wasn’t about to ding her a second time if they weren’t absolutely perfect. During those moments of silence he was awarded the freedom to allow his mind to wander briefly. Moving from the gym to the salon and soon after the spa, he took note of the extravagance of the establishment. It seemed a high dollar place to say the least – definitely not the kind of establishment he would have ever thought to frequent. He fell squarely in that blue collar demographic that was more often occupied in strip malls than self-contained and polished to a pristine shine. Still there were some rooms that managed to call to him and the scaled beast within.

In particular the moment he walked into the warm room that housed the salt water pools, he felt immediately at ease. The temperature was just where it needed to be to loosen the flow of his blood and quicken his pulse. The somewhat groggy feeling that seemed to weigh him down when he started to cool was a thing of the past and his beast responded with the rare shift of his coils. Breathing in the salt water and holding it deep, his chest expanded to such a degree that even through his shirt each muscle between his ribs could be seen straining against the fabric before the inhale was released. As she turned her gaze back over her shoulder his way he noted the surprise and couldn’t help but laugh a little. Was it all that shocking for someone to have never experienced a massage before?

”Anything with heat sounds good to me. A bit of relaxation sounds like just what the doctor ordered. If you were serious about that offer, then maybe I’ll take you up on one of those massages.” As she studied him he got the distinct feeling that she was looking beyond the surface to the sinew below and the emotions hidden behind the glassy surface of his eyes. The smallest shift flexed through his brow before easing once more as she spoke. “I don’t think that any man or woman who has spent time in the military doesn’t come home with a great deal of tension engrained in them. I know I certainly didn’t. The fire station is nothing compared to the front line and marines are always on the front line.” A small casual smile rested upon his lips, but it was one meant to dissuade from the discomfort that came with talking about his past and the reason why he was so burdened. “If you think it’d help, I am willing to try just about anything. Fair warning though, nothing has up to this point.”

Offering another nod he turned that smile up a notch, trying to put the uncomfortable conversation aside and bring back the casual flirting from before. “No, I think that should just about finish it up. I’m almost disappointed you’re doing so well. I wouldn’t mind having an excuse to keep coming back. You’re far better company than the guys at the station.” Making a couple notes on his own sheet he made full sure that he wasn’t going to be missing anything. Truth be told what had held her back before was relatively minor. If anything the first inspection might have failed simply because of the box itself. Now he had really no reason to deny the establishment its final approval.

[/QUOTE]
PM
^
Jamila Zahro
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 10:21 PM

The Jewel of the Nile

Vampire

Age // 802

Posts // 74

Siren Song is Offline.

user posted image

Perhaps it had been a slip of his tongue, when he made mention of internal demons never taking a day off as readily as it appeared humans did. Either way she had let the comment slide, to ponder over as they made their rounds through the various rooms within the building. Giving him a glimpse first had of what each side had to offer to anyone seeking either fitness or relaxation. While he went through his checklist, she was almost as much as he was assessing him as he was herself.

Stolen glimpses, glances of the other as they moved from one area into the next. Until at last they reached the heated warmth of the salt water pool room. From her own ears she could hear the sudden release of widening blood vessels and arteries as the warmth penetrated deep within him to the serpent so silently coiled yet apart of him as surely as the artwork which as he mentioned draped over more of his physique than the eye at present could see. It was then in surprise to hear he had never before had a massage that would draw her fully around to look upon him.

To assess far deeper than the surface of him, or perhaps too it was his seemingly off handed comment of inner demons to be granted such a far more penetrating gaze from her. A shake of her head was given, for there were not many to have ever said to her they had never experienced a massage. Almost a shame really, for certainly as he had bragged about his prowess with pleasures earlier, surely a former lover of his had given him a more tantric massage? But given his own expression as she had described the various ones on offer here, excluding tantric of course, there had been an almost blank expression on his face, although he had nodded to let her know he was listening to her. " I've known so few to have never had such given to them. " She answered honestly, even before her lips curved in enticement as she spoke to him of what she would recommend for him in the massage department.

Yet her smile would ease some as he mentioned the reasons behind what her eyes had assessed upon him. The fact he had served in the military and had once been upon the front lines. Yes, now that he mentioned such to her, she recognized that particular strain in one's brow. While there was no pity given, as their eyes met across the short distance separating them apart, there was certainly an understanding. For she knew war first hand herself. Yet, when the wars she has lived through, born witness to, and survived they were more up close. Hand to hand, blade to blade. When you wore not only the blood of your enemy but also those of your comrades or escapees in the search for a safe place to hide and dwell. With a reverence her head bowed to him instead. " Then I will see that you are given the finest massage possible. And if it works or not I desire only for you to be honest in how you feel when it is completed. My offer still stands Xander Gianetta. " She murmured like a soft musical deserts' serenade.

Only to smile once more to him, for she knew well what magic her hands could perform upon a body after all. Yet, those inner demons, she knew all too well could not be fully defeated by the release of pressure and stress. No, but a combination of such, along with speaking with one whom understood what he himself had been through? Could be the best way to balance out those nightmares relived, and those images not easily set aside. Perhaps he was already speaking to someone about what he deals with on a daily basis, but from her? From her she could show him at least a way to ease the body and mind in another avenue.

She lead him through to the sauna's and at last the rooms where Massages took place. The last room, was set up for a solo, or private massage. When there was only one person having it done rather than a couple, or group of friends. Here as she adjusted the lighting revealed a solo massage bed. A Jacuzzi in one corner, as well as a shower standing next to it. As she entered the room, she knew he would inspect as he had all the other rooms to ensure that all was met to code. Yet while he did she moved to the cupboards instead off to the side as she had in the other rooms.

Now she withdrew a bowl of onyx rocks and set them upon the counter, then she withdrew another bowl with a pestle, along with jars of herbs and vials of oil and arranged them as she wished them to be placed. Moving effortlessly about the room itself, gathering all that she, and even he would need and set them out within reach of the table itself. Although a set of towels she laid draped over the rack between the shower and the Jacuzzi itself. When she finished, she set the rocks into a heated warmer and turned it on, before she faced him. " This is the last room, and I promised you a massage. I always keep my promises. So if you will take this towel, and go behind that screen there you can remove your clothing and wrap this around your hips. Then come here and lay face down and we'll begin. I'll set your clipboard on the counter, with my folder. " She spoke, as she picked up the towel from the massage bed and walked towards him to hold it out..

Xander Gianetta

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 11:36 AM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 39

Species // Were-Snake

Sacha is Offline.

monster
Everyone he’d ever met had a collection of expressions they wore interchangeably depending solely on necessity. More often than not those masks could be uncovered in a matter of days, weeks if they were well-versed. Everyone thought themselves unique in the way they smiled or frowned, but he’d found over the years that there was always a similarity. As Jamila turned to look at him, he watched as her gaze became finite. It was a razor-sharp point that sought to dissect him and find the tumorous monster he’d spoken of prior. Unfortunately he had more than one metaphorical demon coiled within him – some far less tangible than others. Try as she might, however, she wouldn’t be able to see the darkness that sat just beyond the light. At present all he had to share with her was easy smiles and unabashed honesty. “I’d like to say that makes me special, but in this circumstance I think I am just a little behind the curve. I can’t imagine they are anything but pleasant, if they were then people wouldn’t be indulging so much.”

Just as he knew that delving gaze she had given moments prior, he also knew full well what the expression shared that followed. People tended to respond in only one of three ways when he mentioned the military, in this case she seemed to put the pieces together to create a whole puzzle. He had handed her one of his demons, even if he hadn’t named it, and she took it with a smile and a polite dip of her head. “I am never anything but honest, Jamila.” Especially when it came to things like pleasure and enjoyment. He’d learned long ago that withholding one’s emotions often resulted in detriment rather than success – case in point, his philandering ex-wife. She however was a demon he had locked away in her mind long ago and had absolutely no desire to recall, especially not today and not with the ravishing Egyptian beauty.

As her smile returned his own broadened just a bit. While he could read her to some degree, he had no idea where her mind was wandering. If he had then his smile might have been a bit less easy, but that was neither here nor there. Following at her heels he made the necessary notes upon the files in hand. Everything seemed to be in order as far as business was concerned – both in the governmental sense and personal. He had already determined in the back of his mind that he would frequent the establishment. The gym was a given, but the spa and its warm pools and heated saunas was just as inviting. The longer he lived with the serpent within him the more important he found warm temperatures to be, for when the beast was content so too was he.

As they finished off in the massage rooms he took the time to really look around the area. It was every bit as nice as any of the other rooms. If anything he had a more vested interest in the details now that he’d narrowed down his choice of free service. He felt the movement behind him more than he heard it. Redirecting his attention his gaze went first to the rocks – which had been the source of the unfamiliar vibration in the room. Stone in general was a strange conductor that managed to muffle but compound sounds so that they not so much echoed, but spread. Watching her closely he began to come to terms with the fact that she fully intended on giving him a massage right then and there. His thoughts from before on the attractiveness and capabilities of his masseuse were shoved away and replaced with an almost feral desire to indulge in her touch.

”Everything looks in order. I don’t see any reason to hold you back from opening the doors.” The last of his words faded off, allowing the last syllable to slither from the tip of his tongue into oblivion. Taking the towel she offered him he held it in one hand while handing off the clipboard and paperwork with the other. Narrowing his eyes just a bit he pegged her with an almost salacious stare before teasing her just a bit. “Now I get it. This was your plan all along. If you wanted my pants off, Jamila…” The jest was left to her own imagination as his smile grew to a mischievous grin. Stepping away from her he made his way toward the screen she had indicated. As tempted as he was to strip down right there in front of her, he figured a bit of decorum might go a long way.

Besides when it came to stripping, it was never as sexy in reality as it was in the movies. Sure there were certain pieces of clothing that were utterly delicious to see lured from the body – but those did not include government issued steel-toe boots or the socks that they covered. Some things were just better left understood than seen. Making quick work of the shoes themselves and the socks that followed he unhooked the radio from his belt and set it upon the convenience table behind the partition. At that point he almost stopped, feeling the tiniest twinge of guilt in indulging like this while he was supposed to be working. In the end he decided that this would be his own personal revenge. A few stolen hours was nothing compared to the constant harassment he dealt with at the station.

Unbuckling his belt he left the two parts open to expose his button and zipper – both of which were handled with a single jerk of his hand. The loop slipped the rivet and the tell-tale sign of his zipper grinding to a halt at its base filled the air. Tucking his thumbs he caught the hem of his boxer-briefs and slack in unison, ushering them down over the narrow of his hips to the girth of his thighs and beyond. When it came to remaining in good shape, he didn’t skimp on any part of himself, and she’d be all too aware of that soon enough. The pants were folded and set aside, primarily because he didn’t want to have to explain any disheveling when he went back to the station. The last of his attire was his shirt, which he pulled from behind. Gripping it between his shoulders and pulling upward and over his head to keep the fabric right-side out as he went. Just as with the pants he folded it and set it aside before grabbing the towel and heading out.

The towel was already around his hips and being tucked into place when he appeared from behind the screen. Without the fabric to bar her view it was all too easy to see the way his muscles moved to accommodate he actions. The curiosity she had in regard to his tattoos would also be satiated as they were for the most part on full display. Both arms were fully adorned with sleeves, but they had been relatively evident before. What was new to the table was the traditional span of in that ran across the broad span of his chest, complete with the crowned skull over his sternum. Similarly he had a traditional style panther over his stomach. The only non-traditional aspect of his artwork were the colors. Typically when it came to traditional ink they only used five specific colors, his held a spectrum that could only be considered ‘new-school’.

As he neared the table he inhaled the aromas that were stirring within the room, but the primary focus of that draw was to scent her once more. As his lungs filled his chest expanded and the muscles through his core shifted noticeably. The serpent within him coiled about the rich aroma, threatening to swallow that small piece of her without any hint of remorse. The spicy flavor was a foreign delicacy that he was growing all the more addicted to every time he breathed her in. Moving to the table at long last he laid down as she had instructed him to – exposing the largest of his pieces in turn. His back was entirely covered from shoulder to derriere with a snake wrapped around a dying eagle. It was the first piece he’d gotten after his divorce, when he’d only begun to resent the military, now it was all the more fitting.

Exhaling as he came to rest he parked his chin over his forearms and turned his gaze over to her once more. “Let’s just keep this between us. Somehow I doubt my lieutenant would be all that pleased to find out I was laying down on the job… literally.” Not that he thought she’d be sharing with any one of his co-workers. He was just trying to detract from the fact that he was practically nude and very close to a woman that he would all too happily put that fact to good use with. He was trying to keep himself from taking advantage of the situation, but with each moment that passed, that resolve was growing less and less affective.

[/QUOTE]
PM
^
Jamila Zahro
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 06:09 PM

The Jewel of the Nile

Vampire

Age // 802

Posts // 74

Siren Song is Offline.

user posted image

There it was, the moment he turned around and she offered him the towel. The way his eyes grew salacious, and the words a silvery dart, had her own amber gaze darkening, creating those golden flecks to shine brighter with lids lowering into a teasing salubrious expression. Her lips quirked wryly, before ivory lightly pinched at her lower lip to draw that morsel within. " It seems you've found me out... " She nearly purred in return of teasing, only to chuckle softly with a wink.

It mattered little where either thoughts had been moments ago. She had made him a promise of a free service, and given the night so far there was that part of her which could not wait to to see what clothing hid, and imagination sparked many possibilities. Then there was that itch along her palms, wanting feel the texture of his skin within her grasp. To feel the coiling and uncoiling of muscles, to touch upon that which lay deep within him and yet was scented upon him in the same moment. When he turned to slip behind the screen, her gaze ravenously followed, before she shook herself out of the haze of unfurling desires that wanted nothing more than to rise from within her.

While she listened to the soft hiss of clothing being removed, she turned back to the counter and began to choose herbs and place within the mortar and pestle set out. Then using the pestle itself began to ground the herbs to release their aromatic scents into the room. She used the white petals of the Jasmine flower, to help clear the mind and induce relaxation. A touch of Sandalwood, to create a more calming and yet sensual atmosphere, then just a pinch of Sweet Orange to blend the three scents into a harmonic compilation. This once mixed was sat at the head of the massage bed upon a warmer with candles to which she lit to bring even more atmosphere into the room itself.

As she heard shifting behind the screen, she tested the rocks and then sorted through the various oils she had. She choose the blended oil of Clary Sage and Ylang Ylang. It was a more masculine scent, which would aid in balancing the hormones, but also in elevating stress from everyday life or more. It also aided in elevating depression, and well stirring up one's libido too. Not that the later was her intention, yet the blend was one of the best she had for men in general, and given previous clientele it worked very effectively. He had laid the challenge at her feet after all, that for starter's he had never had a massage before, but also his outlook that it may not work either. So she was going to use all the tools at her disposal to alter his mind to that notion.

With her selections in hand, she laid them on the rolling tray with the heated rocks, added a stack of hand towels and then turned, just as he was stepping out from behind the screen. She was in mid-step, adjusting the rolling tray table nearer the bed when her eyes caught sight of all that exposed muscle dancing within the flickering flames of the candles, and the dimmed lights. Slowly her eyes moved over every part of him, watching the way he moved, but also taking in the colorful artwork fully on display for her feasting eyes. And feast she did, making no attempts to hide just how incredible she found his physique to be. That partial pause in her step, as she watched him stretch out on the massage table before her.

Inhaling deeply, she cleared her mind of the path it had ventured onto. The path where, thoughts coalesced upon the wonders of all that honed muscle flexing in other means than the one in which she was about to perform upon him. His voice, brought her from those thoughts, and she smiled with a rise of color upon her desert hued skin warming her cheeks considerably. " Consider that a promise made. It will be our little secret." She murmured with a husk in her voice as she eased forward. Taking a heated damp towel from her table, she laid it across the expanse of his back to help relax and loosen the muscles knotted. Running her palms over his corded back to feel the muscles more contracted before replacing her touch with a heated stone. To this she continued until all serious area's of tightness were covered with a rock. To this she would let sit for a few moments. Meeting his gaze as she gathered her hair back from her shoulders, and reaching into the right front pocket of her pants, withdrew a hair tie to which she promptly set her hair into a messy curly bun at the nape of her neck just to keep most of it out of the way as she worked.

Once done, she grasped the warmed oil from the tray, and she moved to the head of the table, to stand directly in front of him. " Here rest your head on the rolled towel for the moment, I'm going to start at your hands and arms while the rocks loosen your muscles for a bit. " She spoke, opening up the oil bottle in her hand and then pouring a quarter sized amount into her left palm. Setting the bottle within easy reach, she placed her palms together to rub them and spread the oil as she awaited for him to resettle himself. Then she would reach for his right hand first, and starting at the shoulder, her hands smoothed oil first, before finding the way his muscles formed beneath the skin and started to knead and stroke in slow light and stronger pressings. Alternating between the grip and release along the muscle itself and working from his neck down the length of his arm to the very tips of his fingers... Easing muscles, but also aligning joints in the process. Then when one arm was done she repeated the process upon the other arm itself. " How are you finding Savannah so far? " She asked, even as she watched the expressions upon his features, enjoying the textures being worked beneath her capable hands..

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Xander Gianetta
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 12:51 PM

Were-Snake

Age // 32

Posts // 39

Species // Were-Snake

Sacha is Offline.

monster
There were particular promises that the military made when he signed up that he couldn’t help but feel as though they had omitted in order to appeal to his youthful spontaneity. In particular he could recall one of the recruiters filling his head with ideas of travel and experiencing new and exciting things. Looking back on the ordeal he had suffered throughout his two tours as well as the medical aspects that followed, he couldn’t quite put his finger on any experience that had been anything but detrimental. Up to this point he had all but forgotten about the hollow promise – but now he had motivation to recall it with crystalline clarity. This entire process was a new and exciting thing for him and it didn’t require him to sign away the best years of his life. If anything the aromatic promise that wafted through the air was one that would satiate his craving for the unknown in a single night. As for the woman, well Jamila would take far more than an evening to truly understand and appreciate.

Despite the conundrum that she posed by merely existing, he couldn’t even begin to deny his desire to unravel her mysteries. Undoubtedly there was a myriad of experiences at work behind the breadth of lusciously lowered lashes, hidden behind a mirror of amber that would sooner reflect his own visage than betray her inner-workings. In the moments where he found himself fluent in her delicate expressions he found a confidence that bordered upon narcissism. That she would pause or study him as if he was worthy of appraisal fueled every part of his being that was masculine and dominant. It made him yearn to bring her to a still in other ways, to feel her breath lurch to her lips and teeter dangerously baited until he could inhale them. It was the unknown, however, that sobered his thoughts and kept his mind from delving into the salacious dark.

Even with the calming influence of the anonymous thoughts in her mind, he found necessity in retracting. The caution was as small as closing his eyes and hiding away from the vision of her, if only for a moment. Reestablishing restraint on the animal that existed within all of man-kind, whether monster or man. When he opened his eyes once more he found her in motion once more, moving to see to the process she had promised him. The warm towel found an immediate fan in the scaled creature within him. A breath rolled to percolate at the roof of his mouth as he felt the beast ascend toward the warmth, drawn to it as readily as any moth would be to a flame. Basking beneath the foreign warmth, supping it from the flesh as if it were the only nutrient of value. While the ascension of his beast spurred some hint of anxiety within him, it soon subsided as the serpent buried itself within a mass of coils – content to simply bask while the man enjoyed the other aspects of the massage.

With every stone she placed his muscles moved of their own independent volition. An impulsive response to something hot being pressed upon his skin. Just as quickly as the contraction spawned, however, it passed. All it took was the conscious acknowledgement that the heat was bearable and not dangerous to alleviate the contortion. No sooner had she found her way to the head of the table had he settled in beneath the weight of the stones, allowing himself to come to terms with the bizarre and yet relaxing sensation. When she spoke he couldn’t help the crooked smile that spread over his lips. At the very least he kept himself from laughing as not to send any rocks shifting from their exact locations. “You’re the expert.” Giving into her request her unfurled his arms from beneath his head and pressed his cheek into the rolled towel as she had instructed.

There was neither a desire nor a reason to fight her request. If anything he was being as compliant as he could be to ensure that the process went as smoothly as possible. When she reached for his hand he met her, betraying in some small part his inability to simply be catered to. Xander had always given as much as he could to ease the burden on others. It was a habit that was as much a part of him as the viper coiled within. As she began he tried to remind himself to simply relax and enjoy the massage and what it could do for him – what she could do for him. The conscious effort kept him loose for the most part, though even at rest it was impossible to deny his size. As she slid her hands from his shoulder he felt the tendon shift and the muscle follow. There was enough tension that the muscle was far more eager to shift as a whole than to become pliant beneath her fingers. It made the first few passes an uncomfortable battle of wills between Jamila and his musculature.

Gritting his teeth for a moment he did what he could to ignore the pain until it slowly began to subside. Slowly but surely the tension that had arisen through his jaw eased as a breath split the gateway between his teeth once more. Easing into the process he indulged in the way his muscles slowly relented, easing from the taut mass into a more pliable girth. The question that arose brought him back around to reality and forced him to seek out his mind. It was easy to simply let his thoughts wander and dissipate as her hands slid down the length of his arm. Considering Savannah and his time there he released a sound that was not so much a groan as it was a nonchalant growl. It radiated through his throat and left his tongue tingling with a need to actually formulate words. “It’s different. The history is nice at times, but I have to admit the bible-belt imposed closing times and liquor laws are a bit stifling.” As someone who slept as little as he did, late night availability was relatively important and Savannah only offered so many options.

Sucking in a slow breath he opened his eyes once more to look upon her. Studying her in this proximity at work allowed him to really get a feel for the artistry in her fingertips and the precision with which they moved. It also allowed him to inhale the scent of her once more, though this time was considerably deeper than before. There was a strength to that aroma that was just shy of dizzying. It made him yearn to inhale the scent straight from her skin and taste it upon the splay of his tongue. As impulsively strong as the desire was, he found himself touching the center of his lower lip with the tip of that very muscle before he put the wicked creature to work once more. “How about you, Jamila? What do you think of Savannah? You certainly can’t be from here… Savannah may have its beauty and history, but I know for a fact it couldn’t be responsible for one of your magnitude.”

PM
^
Jamila Zahro
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 09:48 AM

The Jewel of the Nile

Vampire

Age // 802

Posts // 74

Siren Song is Offline.

There was a asymmetric dialog written within the musculature of another individual, one only to be read through the sensors within the tips of fingers as they apply and stroke along the veritable textures of a person's body. The tension and relaxation spoke on a level to which many were never attuned to. A slight pressure here, and the way the muscle contracted could speak of pain or tightened coiled knot too long left and not unraveled to cause even more uncomfortableness within the body itself. Given all the nerves and sensory within a body communicating to the mind itself, could create synapses within the mind, a connection broken. Xander's body itself was honed, in very good shape even. Yet as her fingers worked from his shoulders down towards his fingertips she felt, and read the deceptions of the body itself and how out of connection it was from the mind. A healthy body it is said provokes a very healthy mind after all. A clarity when all sensors reconnected and opened up fully once more into prime operations.

Her eyes angled to his features, watching the expressions play across his own handsomely rugged visage to each motion and caress of her hands and fingertips. The way the jaw tightened when she found a particular tightened muscle grouping, to the way it slowly unclenched as the muscle was worked until it was calm and smooth beneath her gestures. Yet even the way the serpent beneath his skin wove was an echoing vibration within him, and she understood well how one's inner animal worked and functioned. As he spoke, the timber of his voice added a cadence to the atmosphere of the room itself, and she was naturally drawn to the deeper vibrations, the way it filtered through his body as it rose up from his diaphragm to be expelled to caress her ears. Then there was a growl, and it raised the fine hair along her arms, rippling her own skin with tiny bumps.

For a moment her ribs expanded as she drew in air through her nose, tasting it upon her tongue as the pink morsels tip touched against the center of her upper lip and dragged back into the dark humid cavern of her mouth. Catching the sight of his own tongue against his lip as she stretched curves and contours over his head so that hands now finished with with his arms came together at the nape of his neck. Yet only brifly did her touch retreat so as to get more oil upon her hands before returning to touch him again. Here she started at the base of his skull and hairline. Her body angled and centered at his head as she started to use the pads of her thumbs along the nerves and muscles running along his corded neck itself. Stroking down with index, middle and ring fingers to rid the stresses and release the natural flow of the body's blood, but also opening up the nerves sensory to work in full function. Down his neck and over the breadth of his shoulders and shoulder blades she worked. Moving in precise calculation of pressure and lightness.

He asked how Savannah was to her, and she gave that slight curl to the corners of her mouth which spoke of mysteries and many scrolls left to unravel within the woman she herself was. Yet with a soft sigh, as she stepped away from the head of him and along his right side of the table, she paused to wipe her hands upon a towel and then begin the process of removing the rocks and the towel laid across his back now. " I find Savannah to be warm. A little stifling given as you mentioned we are on the bible-belt. Yet the warmth of the place year round, with very little cool days is it's greater factor for me. I was in Seattle, Washington the last couple of years, Opportunity arose here and so I moved. I have been here for perhaps six months now. A lot still to explore for me. The last time I was here, was at the end of the American Revolutionary War. A great deal has of course since changed since then. Yet there is still the old world charm remaining. " She answered, only to allow for her eyes to take in the way his broad shoulders tapper inward to narrow hips now that it was all uncovered and truly a veritable feast to the eyes and senses to behold upon.

For as long as she can remember and there were memories over a millennium old within her mind she has always been drawn towards a warriors physique. Knowing that while such a honed body could kill without mercy, that it too could grasp and wrap around a softer more petite frame like a naturally fitting glove and be gentle. Could Xander be gentle as well as rough? When she had gifted him with the appreciation of his body emerging from behind the screen earlier, there had been that slight focusing within his eyes. A dominant rise within him and it had thrilled through her veins like an unspoken whisper upon her senses, of dark promises to behold. Now the body was laid out before her, beautiful with it's artwork and delineated muscles on full display other than a towel to hide the rising slope and curve of his tight bottom from her sight.

Shifting the table nearer so her accouterments were easily accessible to her hands she once more oiled her palms, and with aligning her body, the shape of her hip fitting in against the indentation of his side, her hands began where they had left off along the spine central to his shoulder blades and began to work with the heels of her palms outward from the spinal column itself. If disks were out of alignment due to the tightness of the muscles surrounding the spine, he should feel them slip back into natural placement and alignment. A relief to the cutting off of blood flow and sensors to his mind being opened up once more, and an easement to the spine itself. " Naturally you are correct. I am not of America. I am from the ancient sands and dunes of Egypt. Gaiza, Alexandria, Cairo. I have been to many of the ancient cities. I have seen them rise and fall to first Rome and the Greeks. Then to the French and English. Yet despite outsiders seeking to conquer my homelands, I believe the lands themselves conquered the conquerors instead. They may have brought about changes over the centuries, yet at the very heart it remains untouched." She spoke of her homelands with a reverence, and a deep abiding love for the world in which she was very much from.

While hands worked over the expance of his back, to the indenture and arch of his lower back. She shifted the towel only slightly so that thumbs ran over dimpled curves in the lightest teasing of caresses to reach the tailbone and the ending of the spine itself. Then without exposing him fully to view she folded up the sides of the towel to expose his flank and hip to her sight, but also for her hands to soon curl around his hip, fingertips grazing the hollow of his pelvis and yet out of reach to the Central prize pressed to the table itself. Here she worked at the loosening of muscles but also the realignment of his pelvis joints, to ease her working down to the length and strength of his legs...

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 3  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL